Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason some places in Scotland get 2 weeks was it was tattie harvest time so the schools were off so the kids could help with the harvest. A number of my friends in Inverness etc never call it the October holiday like I do in Edinburgh, they call it the tattie holiday.

Reactions: 8
Wow what a tit she is man
Stop rolling my house is violently shaking, ok will do sos about that mrs.
Why has no one commented on my fabulous reel come on guys I need engagement or else I will stop posting 😂
Buy me a coffee and I will give you nothing in return, I know that’s how good I am folk still paying to view nothing, oh but comment on my reel or I will post even less.
Entitled twit, Beggy you have surpassed yourself painfully

Reactions: 16
Oh my god, this is hilarious. The stories are now deleted but did the little twerp actually go over to the builders? How bleeping hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣

Entitled little pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, this is hilarious. The stories are now deleted but did the little twerp actually go over to the builders? How bleeping hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣

Entitled little pricks.
Still there.. screen shots just incase as it’s bleeping hilarious and needs to be remembered

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks folks, yes I don't know whta happened that I couldn't see them. Can now. Bloody hilarious. As if they're going to stand still for the weeping Meldrums 😂

Lee must have pulled the 'my wife is a famous you tuber and needs to film a big brand deal' card. Either that or he's offered to suck him off.... 'cheers buddy'... 😂🍻

They deleted the stories?! Seriously?!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No i messed up lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the developers have quieter rollers in order so Beggy can film her ‘brand work” in peace.

Filming brand work. More Flowery sheets? Faecal bulking agent?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I cant believe they're taking the girls out of school for a holiday again, especially Poppy. The first weeks in school are so important the cover so much in such a short space of time.

And Lee looks knackered, the poor guy must never get a break what with working shifts and then coming home to her and her endless shite, he must wonder what fad he's going to have to put up with next
Not to mention all the constant vacations.

Reactions: 2
Jesus wept 😂 The property developer will see sense and can tell the people who have reserved their new homes that they are unable to be completed as marshmallow mansion in the adjoining area is shaking

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus wept 😂 The property developer will see sense and can tell the people who have reserved their new homes that they are unable to be completed as marshmallow mansion in the adjoining area is shaking
VIOLENTLY shaking 🙄😱🤣

So what do we think she's up to with the most recent 6 grid uploads all related to her 'mindful movement' journey now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is comedy gold . I spat my drink out when I saw the picture of pat and the bulldozer or whatever it was . The image of the ginger hobbit hopping up there telling him to stop working as it’s upsetting old old round head is priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t she also know that movement in buildings is PREFERABLE?! If they don’t move then they crack and break. Windows moving and feeling a wee bit of vibration is fine. (You’re not exactly having an earthquake, which most buildings are made to cope with)
If ot bothers you leave the house and go for a fucjing walk. It’s not like you are stuck there working from home (as in an office setting) or caring for a disabled child who would be difficult to move/change the routine of.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.