Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been on a 2 mile walk and thinks she’s Jessica Ennis!!!! It’s actually embarrassing at this point how much of an idiot she makes herself look on a daily basis.
The fact she thinks it’s impressive is hilarious! She probably doesn’t even know how far that actually is.
137 Calories on the bike.. if I’d paid all that money for a peloton id make sure I was getting my monies worth. I can hash out 137 calories on my cheap Argos bike in about 15/20 mins.

Reactions: 14
She really is incredibly thick isn't she? It's such a poor return, but then there's no effort. She practically free wheels on that peloton. A fool and her money are soon parted. 😂

Reactions: 7
In my experience the people who go on about being busy busy all the time are in fact not busy and just fill their time with meaningless things..like walks/excercise and housework…even nipping for a pint of milk requires a note on the to do list

Reactions: 18
In my experience the people who go on about being busy busy all the time are in fact not busy and just fill their time with meaningless things..like walks/excercise and housework…even nipping for a pint of milk requires a note on the to do list
This is so true, people who aren’t busy feel busy even if they only have one thing to do.

I have been sitting here doing nothing all day, (after my cold shower) so need her hour by hour list, to help me fill my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% I’m currently not working (just had a baby) my days are filled with housework and running the kids about but I’m not busy. I class these as normal daily tasks that I used to do on top of working full time if anything it’s a break 😂

She wouldn’t know what being busy is if it smacked her in the face

Today I did washing, cleaned the house, food shopped and watched some Netflix as 2/3 are at school.. do I get a busy Beggy medal? Or do I need to add a pretend workout to my day to qualify?

I’m such a fun mum aren’t I Lee???????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is an odd little fucker. Why does she even post that? Obviously you had to be there to see what's so, SO funny about it enough to post it online. Mum takes daughter's 'baby' whilst she goes to school. 🤷 and?

How very odd her thought process is.

Reactions: 27
100% I’m currently not working (just had a baby) my days are filled with housework and running the kids about but I’m not busy. I class these as normal daily tasks that I used to do on top of working full time if anything it’s a break 😂

She wouldn’t know what being busy is if it smacked her in the face

Today I did washing, cleaned the house, food shopped and watched some Netflix as 2/3 are at school.. do I get a busy Beggy medal? Or do I need to add a pretend workout to my day to qualify?

I’m such a fun mum aren’t I Lee???????
Bet she took that photo herself ;-)

She really is an odd little fucker. Why does she even post that? Obviously you had to be there to see what's so, SO funny about it enough to post it online. Mum takes daughter's 'baby' whilst she goes to school. 🤷 and?

How very odd her thought process is.
...and who took the photo? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she was on the school run and some other mums thought she had a baby. Why would you take the ABSOLUTE p*ss out of someone you hardly know for thinking they'd had a baby ? Doesn't add up. The you say to someone you don't know that well 'can you take my phone and take a photo of me laughing hard about that so I can post to my Instagram' WHAT AN ABSOLUTE WEIRDO!!!!
And who is the nephew ? It's not her sisters baby is it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.