Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smug mum
Idiotic grinning mum
Lazy arsed mum
Fitness guru mum
Spiritual moon worshipping mum
Evil eye wearing troll deterrent mum
Dog mum
Begs the sheep to pay for a coffee mum ( in a colour changing cup )
Just an ordinary mum
Ex YouTube enjoying a simple (lazy) life
But Aff links and any Ad that she can post then get removed 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The photo of her with the doll, I just can’t 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she really needs to get out more.

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t seem to have any awareness at all of how weird she comes across? I would genuinely be MORTIFIED if anyone saw half the tit she be posts online if it was me, let alone people reading these threads. She just doesn’t seem to have any idea of how stupid she makes herself look, on a public social media platform. It’s not like it’s even being done in a humorous, self deprecating way - she hasn’t a clue, she’s just putting all of this out online and making an idiot of herself literally every day. It’s like she’s devoid of any feelings of embarrassment. She’s an absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 26
She doesn’t seem to have any awareness at all of how weird she comes across? I would genuinely be MORTIFIED if anyone saw half the tit she be posts online if it was me, let alone people reading these threads. She just doesn’t seem to have any idea of how stupid she makes herself look, on a public social media platform. It’s not like it’s even being done in a humorous, self deprecating way - she hasn’t a clue, she’s just putting all of this out online and making an idiot of herself literally every day. It’s like she’s devoid of any feelings of embarrassment. She’s an absolute weirdo.
You’re fond of her then? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah. Now it makes sense. I knew there would be an a ulterior motive to this Mary poppins routine she’s been pulling with the little boy. Knew it wasn’t about her genuine interest or affection for him. She gets worse each and every day.

And THAT is who she’s going to the SUP club with - her new best pal Eilidh and grinning Kath……

View attachment 1527087
That’s also the reason they have started lunching at the golf club. Eilidh and her lot do that quite frequently. Eilidh is part of the local shopkeepers association or some rubbish. I believe she’s a pharmacist at the local chemist. And one of her relatives, her brother I think is an SNP councillor in the City. I find it sad that she’s so unsure of herself she has to imitate other peoples lives. She and her family are minted that’s why Beggy likes her.

Beggy…. I get up at 6.30 walk my dogs, go to work, get home and do the usual dinner chores etc and then walk the dogs again at 7pm , lazy witch!!!!

In my experience the people who go on about being busy busy all the time are in fact not busy and just fill their time with meaningless things..like walks/excercise and housework…even nipping for a pint of milk requires a note on the to do list
Oh I love the ‘to do list’ they all do….. I mean come on, I follow one, she writes in her ‘note book the chores she has to do 🙄
I mean come on hoover, dust, washing I could do with my eyes shut!

Reactions: 7
Remember when Reb tried to change Cath’s name to Thrin for no reason?!

Also if I saw someone on the school run carrying a doll, then I would even bat an eyelid. Hardly the funniest thing to ever happen, in fact it’s totally normal 🤷🏻‍♀️
Things I have seen parents carrying on the school run -

Bags
Teddy bears
Dolls
Bikes
Scooters

Things I have not seen on the school run -

Anybody finding it hilarious to carry those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I normally ended up with my youngest on my back for the mile walk there and back as we took his sister to school. Like Yoda. Then there was this 1 time he needed a tinkle in the park, I realised we didn't have a change of clothes for him as he had a little direction issue. So he ended up wearing a pair of his sisters oversized red tights and a green top. Looked like an elf. Did I get a photo smiling like a loon. I did not. Do I have a fond memory. I do. How can I dislike a stranger this much??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She seems a bit crazy about the school run.

Remember when said said she couldn’t wear joggers to do the drop off as “people would definitely talk!”
Wtf? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
100% I’m currently not working (just had a baby) my days are filled with housework and running the kids about but I’m not busy. I class these as normal daily tasks that I used to do on top of working full time if anything it’s a break 😂

She wouldn’t know what being busy is if it smacked her in the face

Today I did washing, cleaned the house, food shopped and watched some Netflix as 2/3 are at school.. do I get a busy Beggy medal? Or do I need to add a pretend workout to my day to qualify?

I’m such a fun mum aren’t I Lee???????
She looks manic in that photo, I mean WTF is she doing? Nobody would look twice at her a woman outside a primary school with a doll. If Lee’s away, who took the photo?!

Reactions: 14

Found this funny article about meldrum in her prime which obviously hasn't aged too well 🤭 and also the abusive scum that are the Saccone jolys.
Thanks for reminding me of this article. When they both read here they'll be reminded also. 👍

Just goes to show the opportunity they had and lost by being complete lying, greedy, ignorant arseholes. 🤷

The reporter should revisit the family that earned enough for Rebecca's husband give up his career for them both to stay home with their girls and catch up with the glossy haired, down to earth and approachable Mrs Meldrum. Featuring Lee whom after being manipulated into buying a huge Marshmallow drain on their finances had to return back offshore so she could continue sitting on her arse, drinking cups of tea and flashing her bra straps to builders. 🙄

Now that's an article I'd love to read.

Reactions: 21
The funniest bit in that article is when it says Rebecca "does have a winning personality"!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well if having the personality of a wardrobe door is "winning" then I guess she has!

Oh Rebecca how far the mighty have fallen! If only you hadn't been a racist witch who was too far up her own arse to apologise, then you could still be raking it in. But no you f*cked it all up and have continued to be an ignorant, boring moron who is more embarrassing by the day!
What a success!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks manic in that photo, I mean WTF is she doing? Nobody would look twice at her a woman outside a primary school with a doll. If Lee’s away, who took the photo?!
Exactly it shows the terrible level of banter between her and her stupid chums. 🙄 Walking back from the school drop off holding your kids toy doesn't usually equal piss ripping hilarity. What a hoot these guys are.

Reactions: 15
Exactly it shows the terrible level of banter between her and her stupid chums. 🙄 Walking back from the school drop off holding your kids toy doesn't usually equal piss ripping hilarity. What a hoot these guys are.
Such fun. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her peloton stats are laughable. I’m surprised she hasn’t found a way to make that private yet?!

For someone who’s shouting from the rooftops that she needs to lose weight etc, this isn’t really going to do it is it??? Also, who buys a Peloton to do meditation????
Is that the calories on the right hand side? 121 on a 10k cycle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.