Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at bleeping puppies! See Lee, I can’t get a job, who would look after the dogs, tell them Lee, I can’t leave the doggies alone, I need to stay in the house and mooch, I can’t work.

8fzh6yddhafeh4tyb2p20dfp7ijrycmf94frt3pi&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every photo I’ve seen this year is parents back in the classrooms with P1. Banchory must be the only school to leave them outside.
We’re a different school but the same “cluster” and have never been allowed in for the first day, not even pre-Covid 😕 Always wave them off in the playground.

Reactions: 4
duck me with after school activities she’s busy busy. Well she can stick one busy up her arse and another down her fat gob and hope they meet in the middle 🤦‍♀️😡

Reactions: 3
Not caught up yet but does she realise that spin bikes come with a resistance lever? Why is she always madly free pedalling away?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not caught up yet but does she realise that spin bikes come with a resistance lever? Why is she always madly free pedalling away?!
She wouldn't manage anything else, she must struggle to open a margarine tub if there's resistance. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope the teachers don't get mixed up and think Poppy's gran is picking her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’re a different school but the same “cluster” and have never been allowed in for the first day, not even pre-Covid 😕 Always wave them off in the playground.
Aww that’s a shame. It was a highlight this year that P1 could have parents in and nursery had an indoor stay and play.

Poppy looking soooo confident and happy on her first day isn’t really fitting Beggys narrative there is something wrong with her- can’t keep up with her own lies. She probably wants Poppy diagnosed with something so she can apply for DLA- can’t make money out of her for instagram so she will try another way!!!

Reactions: 12
She spends her days in headphones trying to ignore her kids anyway so I don’t understand how today will have been different from any other day for her

Reactions: 17
She’s banging on about not ready to move on from early years and for her youngest to start school…. Yeah right, she’s smiling like a Cheshire Cat! She’s such a liar, I bet she didn’t shed a tear

Those nostrils 😳
She’s really milking this first day at school, yes that’s how desperate she is for attention, validation, engagement the only time I have ever seen her genuinely upset was when she got caught out for being racist first she was flippant, then angry until it dawned on her she was losing sponsors/Ads and her gravy train was grinding to a halt. Then she flounced off hoping she could come back with a half arsed apology when that didn’t work she had histrionics about trolls ruining her life stopping her from earning money because of course they were jealous and spiteful.
Nothing is ever her fault, the lying about DLP the using cancer, anxiety for engagement, the visit to a food bank empty handed then eating out.
No genuine sorry or any attempt to be better just bitter when the pity party failed she flounced off again never to return ... yet here we are crappy Ads, nostril shots, fake crying, lying, bragging tone deaf to the misery facing so many families.
She is pathetic an over entitled spoilt child and a huge over inflated opinion of herself.

Reactions: 15
She couldn’t force that smile on her stories if she tried, she looks bleeping awful!
An hour by hour guid me - doing what us normal busy - working - people do without even thinking about it 😂😂 my god she’s absolutely pathetic. Hopefully Poppy had a wonderful day, she’s bound to away from her psychotic sorry excuse of a mother

Reactions: 11
‘Sapphire’ lol ;-)
She calls her so many different names it's not surprising she has forgotten 🙂

What in fresh hell has happened to her hair? Not even a filter can save you begs

Also I echo what everyone else has said …
She’s a grade twit
That lunatic grin is how she feels about poppy going to school. What an empty life
Heressss Beggy! She would be up for that role with that manic face

Reactions: 7
Thought she was going to be quiet on SM today as she’s too hung up on P starting school yet here she is posting more than usual- just shows it’s all for attention and engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.