Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They get 2 weeks - they finish on Friday 14th October and don’t go back until Monday 31st October

They won’t be paying for this holiday - they are going with her parents (again) and her sister & boyfriend (again) and going back to the timeshare (again) so it’s most definitely a holiday courtesy of the Cannons.
This is about as much use as Mama Mooch in a workplace because I can’t remember exactly but was it last week she said they were going in 6 weeks? If it was then they must be going before the holidays, 5 weeks today is 6 October

Reactions: 1
I’m patiently waiting for the chronicles of meldrum to return. I need the second instalment of the airing cupboard. It’s like waiting for the next episode of Byker Grove after the paint gun incident.
With regard to the Tesla - when will she realise that the latest ‘thing’ won’t bring her fulfilment? She’ll be searching for the next before the engine is cold in the driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be having a meltdown as Aberdeenshire schools are set to strike next week for three days so will have to parent 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be having a meltdown as Aberdeenshire schools are set to strike next week for three days so will have to parent 😝
Nah Nanny Lee is home she’ll spend the 3 days in her exclusive building site with the dog crying into her cup of tea about not getting her Tesla

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Tesla tantrum must be dragging on.

All that can be heard echoing from the most exclusive development in Banchory is...I want a Tesla and I want it now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her day is so mundane and boring 🤣 makes me wonder how many hours she probably spends lying in bed with a vibrator to fill the time 💀😫🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well we will never know unless she can get some engagement from it like almost dying from fumes from faulty heating that she hasn’t fixed or some other concocted drama. She only tells fans what she wants , all influencers do, they create a fake fairytale life.
Except hers isn't much of a fairytale. Even with what she shares, her life is obviously pretty tit if you look beyond the holidays this year ..... There's nothing, NOTHING fairytale about their lives.

Her day is so mundane and boring 🤣 makes me wonder how many hours she probably spends lying in bed with a vibrator to fill the time 💀😫🤣🤷🏽‍♀️
No chance. A pneumatic drill couldn't stir sex appeal in that House.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Lee has come home and doing the garden…which is a fair size for one person to up keep especially after 3 weeks offshore, and shes complaining…

Also no one is commenting on your stupid reels because nobody wants to see it so ur proving your own point there ya twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Except hers isn't much of a fairytale. Even with what she shares, her life is obviously pretty tit if you look beyond the holidays this year ..... There's nothing, NOTHING fairytale about their lives.

No chance. A pneumatic drill couldn't stir sex appeal in that House.
Agree. She wouldn’t know what to do with a vibrator - other than shove it up lees ass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why can't she speak one sentence without sounding like she's stifling a burp 😤 drives me crazy!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why can't she speak one sentence without sounding like she's stifling a burp 😤 drives me crazy!
She’s always been bad for this, I dunno if it’s some sort of nervous tick? She used to be constantly hiccuping/burping every time she would do an Instagram live or on YouTube vlogs

Reactions: 10
Jeez her hair maybe lee could get the hedge trimmers and leaf blowers to it as it’s a fried mess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted the reel three days ago and has had to ask for engagement to bring it up to a total of 10 comments for an account of over 100k.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.