Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she doing that outside the house for? She really is a 1st class šŸ¤” with honours.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone take away her phone when she has had a drink. She is going to regret posting that when she wakes up tomorrow.

Reactions: 12
What a mis matched outfit šŸ˜³
Her chums must dislike her coming round and polishing off all their ā€˜goodā€™ food! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Markies bag plonked at the fence... Oh I know, I'll film myself..... Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a state! I wonder where the kids are while she's drinking all weekend since Lee went back offshore the other day.
Do we think she will weigh in tomorrow or do you think that the weight loss Monday's are now over and forgotten about now she's fucked it up again a week in šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Is that the accountability? Weigh in on Mondays? She's fucked it already then. šŸ˜‚ Classic Beggy.

Reactions: 8
Look at the damp/mould marks all the way along the bottom of the house šŸ¤£ itā€™s clearly never had a lick of paint since they moved in!

Reactions: 14
Last day of the school summer hols and you're deep cleaning your kitchen. Why not do that when the kids are at school tomorrow?!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I truly wonder if she ever makes a cup of tea or coffee and doesnā€™t take a photo of it.
Why does she thing posting a cup shown 5 ways is content ? !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.