Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with lee is, he KNOWS all of this.

we all know that Rebecca, Lee and the extended family (and many people local to them) read these threads. We know they do. We have had many conversations on these threads over the years discussing this and pointing out how poorly Rebecca treats Lee, that he’s a doormat, that she is bone idle and does nothing to bring in any money, that She happily boasts that she can’t be arsed working because she thinks it’s beneath her. We’ve all commented on how unbalanced their relationship is, on how awful lee looks and how much he’s aged and how unwell he seems since he returned to the rigs. We’ve highlighted Rebecca’s ridiculous behaviour around other men and how obvious she makes it that she finds other men attractive….. all of this had been pointed out on her in black and white, Lee reads it all, Rebecca reads it all, her parents read it all, everyone who knows them reads it all…. And yet lee just carries on and continues to allow her to make an idiot out of him. She’s an absolute nightmare and I have literally no idea why he is still with her but Lee is just a little pussy whipped pathetic little witch.

Tell me again @BettyCrocker that you are completely unconnected to these people in real life.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can’t wait to drop Poppy to full time education she has been paying for extra nursery hours because solo parenting is just so hard, and so her and Lee could have time together when he’s home. She will never give up her Instagram as this is her contribution to finances and she knows if she did she would have to work to get the life she truly believe she deserves, it must kill her to see others who had less followers than her doing everything she wanted, still getting the “ press trips “ and sponsors/collabs.

Reactions: 6
With the mention of Boss Babe... I'm guessing there will be a clear of her desk soon, a new journal and to do list and a post about Mondays bring her favourite day of the week... Yadayadayah. 🙄

She loves Mondays as she doesn't have her kids much for 5 days. 🤷

Reactions: 13
And she will write extensive lists including "make beds, empty dishwasher, walk dog"....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Assume she still brings in the ice-cream money for the girls from the aff links and odd AD work but absolutely nothing in comparison to what she was earning before #liftgate. Not just financially but for her own mental health the woman needs some focus and something to give her a sense of achievement. No woman in her 30s should feel that documenting having cold showers, closing bars on her fitness watch or the worst showing how much her hair grows is all she has to offer.

Reactions: 14
I’m in disbelief reading this. Don’t miss the point because you dislike the person. How ridiculous of an analogy. Walking in the woods compared to walking on a motorway. This is what gives tattle the bad name 🤦‍♀️
Walking in the woods is just as dangerous, what if a dog was about to attack her? With all the work going on maybe someone steals a digger and goes for a joy ride around the woods, she'd be oblivious. It's not all about the possibility of being attacked by a person!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ah. The annual let’s show mums how to parent tit Returns.

Only reality is way different! For a start the chaotic vestibule piled up with jackets that need regularly tidied off the floor.

Like everything else it’s a one day wonder that will never be stuck too!

How is shoving some clothes in storage cubes a hack, ffs…..;-)

Reactions: 11
When looking at Instagram I am always reminded of the film
“Groundhog day” nearly all mummy accounts share the same twaddle year after year, week after week Meldrum is already so repetitive and boring without the bandwagon jumping and trending.
How they still have followers has me scratching my head.
My life is boring, lack of money, energy and health but I am not so bored I would ever follow these influencers, not now I can come here to get the gossip from genuinely funny interesting people 👍

Reactions: 20
I’ve been on holiday back this evening see she’s done nothing of interest in my week away..

Putting clothes in a storage box, thought she always bought 5 sets because she couldn’t be arsed to wash them during the week?

Reactions: 6
I’ve been on holiday back this evening see she’s done nothing of interest in my week away..

Putting clothes in a storage box, thought she always bought 5 sets because she couldn’t be arsed to wash them during the week?
Come on now, she’s very anxious at the moment. Just not ready to give up those early years. Tough times…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.