Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs, she's going on holiday again?! I truly can't believe they're loaded. She doesn't work, he's the bottom of the pile rig wise... I'm doing something wrong 🙄

Reactions: 18
It won’t be gifted, she’ll be spending all her inheritance instead of securing her girls future she’s pissing it up a plane to show off to overweight unemployed strangers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure when it started but it happened at my daughter’s primary school yesterday too (also Aberdeenshire), and wasn’t a thing when I left primary school. It’s really nice though, I don’t even have a kid in p7 and it made me emotional 😅
They had it at our school too, southern Scotland here. Think it's been going for a good few years now. I also don't have a p7 child and found it emotional haha

It might all be on credit cards
Champagne life on a beer budget as they say 😂

Reactions: 4
Where's she going again? Portugal? I've lost track with disinterest. Florida later I remember.
If she's still in ABZ, sounds as if it's kicking off at the airport due to some cancelled flights. Oooh she'll be mixing with the dirty unwashed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s she got in that bag?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what kind of a bleep takes a bleeping monochromed bag?!
she was probably hoping the dog would fit so she could take him on holiday ,but more than likely shes put lee in to save having to pay for him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Aberdeen airport is chaos, it obviously won’t affect Mrs M as she is a very important local influencer who will be allowed to go straight on the plane ;-)

The bag ;-)
Bloody hell! I would have a bit of respect if she was carrying that bag to troll us but I don’t think it’s that! She’s beyond cringe

Can't wait for someone to just happen to see them at the airport/be on their flight...
“Well they’re at the same resort as me and I’d just like to say she’s the best mum to the best behaved kids and she must have the best marriage because I’ve never seen a couple so in love.

She’s much smaller in real life though.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ha they’re on their way to Faro without their bags. Really hope it’ll take ages to get them there 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope some pure Aberdonian fanny gets ripping drunk and spills his pint of Tennnent’s all over her tit bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.