Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dancing reel is tragic. She’s trying so hard to cling onto her youth and be cool but whenever she does stuff like this she just comes across as a middle aged out of touch mum.

She’s such an embarrassment. All that primark tat looked tit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That dancing reel is tragic. She’s trying so hard to cling onto her youth and be cool but whenever she does stuff like this she just comes across as a middle aged out of touch mum.

She’s such an embarrassment. All that primark tat looked tit too.
The dancing is as tragic as the trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In time for her to get to Jazz at 9 killed me. Like it’s not a spin class at 6am 😂.

Don’t get me wrong I think anyone moving is better than not but I’m sure she thinks she’s a fitness influencer now 😅🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last day of school tomorrow I bet she’s rushing round trying to get the teachers cards and presents…….oh wait it’s beggy Meldrum I bet they get duck all

• Angry
Reactions: 8
📢 brand new five minute wonder klaxon 📢

Always late to the party…why of course she’s into paddle boarding 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, so wearing a wet suit for paddle boarding is necessary but for river SWIMMING it's taken off?! I've only ever seen pictures of her literally dipping in the water. Does anyone else think she's confused between cold water therapy and actual open water swimming? My friend is an avid open water swimmer and even in the summer she wears a wet suit, goggles, swim cap etc. All Mrs M seems to do is dip in and out of the water wearing a normal cossie. I've been river dipping in Scotland and the temp outside was 26+ but the river was so cold we all just dipped in and out!

Reactions: 11
Yeah if you’re hiring a sup they may insist on hiring with a wetsuit cos cold water shock if you fall in is very real.

If she’s only dooking as opposed to swimming, she won’t need a wetsuit for that. I swim open water and absolutely use a wetsuit! I head out decent distances far from shore, so for me it’s an essential part of safety equipment as I’m unaccompanied. Lots of seasoned open water swimmers will do distance all year round without neoprene, but they build up to that slowly. In summer I’ll do shallow swims without one, but definitely not distance!

It’s actually very worrying how the popularity of cold dooks isbeing conflated with open water swimming, because it gives people a false sense of security. Mrs M has a platform she could use to explain the difference and point out the safety precautions she takes, but hey ho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
It’s all very ‘look at me, I’ve so many chums, I’m so happy,it’s all fiiinnne. Isn’t it Lee?’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.