Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calories counting isn’t for her?

Is that because it made her realise how tit her diet is?

How many calories in all that sugar in your cups of tea Begs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just coming in to award Rebecca the
🌟Slimmer of the Week 🌟
A whole 2lbs total loss, which we can all agree is so so amazing.
Just shows how dedicated and hard working she is 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Calories counting isn’t for her?

Is that because it made her realise how tit her diet is?

How many calories in all that sugar in your cups of tea Begs 😂
Give her a break...she calorie counted for a whole week and didn't lose a stone in weight for her heroic efforts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just coming in to award Rebecca the
🌟Slimmer of the Week 🌟
A whole 2lbs total loss, which we can all agree is so so amazing.
Just shows how dedicated and hard working she is 😇
2lbs weight loss in ……..a month!! 😳 I hate to burst her (fat) bubble but that could be due to hormonal effects, dehydration or simply having a big sh*t…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said current weight is heaviest she’s been but the graph at the top clearly showed she’s been heavier

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't be going away for long isn't Nanny mc Lee due back offshore soon?

Reactions: 1
Re. her story about the bawling at end of P7… I haven’t got kids but have seen this piping stuff all over my social media. It didn’t happen when I was at school (admittedly 700 years ago!) - is it a new thing?! I thought it was just one school initially but then keep seeing more and more.

Reactions: 1
2lbs weight loss in ……..a month!! 😳 I hate to burst her (fat) bubble but that could be due to hormonal effects, dehydration or simply having a big sh*t…..
When she lost 1lb in a week, she was congratulating herself and listing all the 5ks, Peleton rides and steps she'd done... Now the other 1lb a bad week with lots of alcohol and food.
She can't lie straight in bed, can she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re. her story about the bawling at end of P7… I haven’t got kids but have seen this piping stuff all over my social media. It didn’t happen when I was at school (admittedly 700 years ago!) - is it a new thing?! I thought it was just one school initially but then keep seeing more and more.
I’m not sure when it started but it happened at my daughter’s primary school yesterday too (also Aberdeenshire), and wasn’t a thing when I left primary school. It’s really nice though, I don’t even have a kid in p7 and it made me emotional 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both my children were piped out by the school pipe band in 2012 and 2014 so it’s been going 10 years here.

Reactions: 2
I have only just started the school life but yesterday all the kids just came out ……… and left to go home 🤣 think the P7’s got ice creams one day this week but apart from that no prom or graduations. Just regular life, we are Aberdeen City. I know each school has its own ways but seems a little over the top. All that build up in p7 would have made me more nervous of the next stage. Why did she bother even filming her feet. We all know what it sounds like and it wasn’t her children.

Reactions: 4
I have only just started the school life but yesterday all the kids just came out ……… and left to go home 🤣 think the P7’s got ice creams one day this week but apart from that no prom or graduations. Just regular life, we are Aberdeen City. I know each school has its own ways but seems a little over the top. All that build up in p7 would have made me more nervous of the next stage. Why did she bother even filming her feet. We all know what it sounds like and it wasn’t her children.
yeah I’m in the shire and I’ve seen proms, piping, hoodies, graduations across the county. Just seems an awful lot but nice for the kids I suppose!

Both my children were piped out by the school pipe band in 2012 and 2014 so it’s been going 10 years here.
Where about are you? I’m Aberdeenshire and never seen it until this year. I initially thought it was because the last two years have been such a shitshow for kids that they were doing something special….

Reactions: 2
Apparently Aberdeen airport is chaos, it obviously won’t affect Mrs M as she is a very important local influencer who will be allowed to go straight on the plane ;-)

Apparently Aberdeen airport is chaos, it obviously won’t affect Mrs M as she is a very important local influencer who will be allowed to go straight on the plane ;-)
The bag ;-)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

The bag ;-)
Oh yes, she's even got her monogrammed bag so everyone knows who she is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

The bag ;-)
What’s she got in that bag?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what kind of a bleep takes a bleeping monochromed bag?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bag. The ‘slacks’.
But it’s ok, she’s teeny tiny in real life and her kids will be so well behaved.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.