Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually if the airline forgets or looses your suitcase you get an allowance to buy the necessities. So for a beach holiday they each could buy a swim suit, shorts, tops, flipflops, sunglasses and sunscreen etc.
However since they’re flying with Ryanair and had the choice to get off the plane I’m very vary that they will be given anything.

Reactions: 7
Next Ryanair flight to Faro from Aberdeen is Tuesday and bar two seats that flight is full, so no way will they be able to accommodate an extra plane load of luggage from todays flight. Any time we travelled we each had a rolled up set of underwear, change of clothes and the essentials in a back pack - even the smallest child.
They were given the choice to leave without luggage and agreed so I think compensation will be very limited - pass the popcorn !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why have they agreed to fly on a plane without their luggage? She realises it may never show up and all her tit primark clothes will be lost forever

• Haha
She was so desperate to get away and couldn’t bear the thought of hanging about the airport for god knows how long which doesn’t make sense cause surely you’d want to know your luggage is coming with you! Hahaha gutted the lemon dresses might not make an appearance, what ever will she buy in Portugal?!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way would I have got on that plane!! Travelling with kids is stressful enough without having any holiday clothes to change into when you arrive….. no toiletries, suncream, fresh pants. Kids will want the pool or beach and first thing you have to do is go shopping…….Knowing our luck their cases will arrive first thing tomorrow morning and we’ll have to put up with her large beaming moon face!!! ( Hope the kids cases arrive and hers doesn’t)

Usually if the airline forgets or looses your suitcase you get an allowance to buy the necessities. So for a beach holiday they each could buy a swim suit, shorts, tops, flipflops, sunglasses and sunscreen etc.
However since they’re flying with Ryanair and had the choice to get off the plane I’m very vary that they will be given anything.
Well my friend went with Tui. They did get some money but unfortunately there was a real shortage of clothes due to everyone having to buy them flight sfter flight so friend spent most of the hols in a swimming costume, adidas slides and a fringed t-shirt. Money was also not enough to cover buying straighteners and make up. Not very instagrammable

Reactions: 10
Let’s hope she doesn’t get her bag and then she might stay off instagram the girls get a holiday with their mum being more present and not shoving a camera in their face and we don’t have to see her smug moon face every day

Reactions: 6
At least the holiday shitshow might give us some quality entertainment over the next week. Imagine all the foot stamping that will be going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s hope she doesn’t get her bag and then she might stay off instagram the girls get a holiday with their mum being more present and not shoving a camera in their face and we don’t have to see her smug moon face every day
Please let them have packed their chargers in their suitcases

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my. 🙄

She went on a FAMILY holiday, agreed to fly without luggage. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Whilst I'd feel for everyone, what fool would do that with THREE kids!!? I'd not even risk it as a couple given the daily reports of airport chaos. Just shows how thick and desperate she is, but as usual the gilt edged witch will come up smelling of roses.

Good excuse for the haul holiday clothes not ever been seen again this time though eh?

Reactions: 8
Oh my. 🙄

She went on a FAMILY holiday, agreed to fly without luggage. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Whilst I'd feel for everyone, what fool would do that with THREE kids!!? I'd not even risk it as a couple given the daily reports of airport chaos. Just shows how thick and desperate she is, but as usual the gilt edged witch will come up smelling of roses.

Good excuse for the haul holiday clothes not ever been seen again this time though eh?
I’m actually a bit surprised her and Florrie didn’t get on the plane with hand luggage and she left the other 3 to catch up with the cases

• Haha
Imagine if she packed all her books in her suitcase?!!! What would she do all day? Would she actually interact with her children?!
Oh hang on …. She will still have her audiobooks on her phone and her massive duck off headphones in her hand luggage ( so she can ignore the kids on the flight!).

Reactions: 5
I find it hilarious that she would go with her suitcases. Hopefully the charger is in there too and no updates for days.

Reactions: 3
Clearly a dig at Tattle by posting a photo in that god-awful Primark dress. Hi Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, in her recent Q & A to herself Rebecca stated that they had to take the girls out of school for a holiday due to Lee’s work offshore, then she says that the girls are so, so ready for their summer holidays even though they’ve actually attended 2 weeks less school this term than the majority, now she’s off on 2 holidays again over the summer break, exactly to coincide with Lee’s time onshore like most normal folk🤷🏻‍♀️#hypocrite
The utter entitlement in this (for her and any other “oil wives” is abhorrent . What about all the other key workers who works shifts / rotations (doctors, nurses etc). If eveyone pulled that line the schools would constantly be half empty, including of teachers ! It’s bull tit

Reactions: 8
I don't think she was saying they chose to go without bags, but it wasn't clear in how she worded it. I think she meant they were delayed because they didn't choose to do that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.