Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused -why can’t they take there bags ?
Probably because of all the nonsense that’s going on at the moment with baggage/lack of baggage handlers/delays at airports etc.

But what kind of actual idiot would go on the flight leaving their bags at the airport…..! Like, seriously.

Reactions: 13
How is she meant to aff link the holiday pics if she is stuck in the same traveling outfit.

She is going to be one stroppy bint if she doesn't get her luggage quickly. Poor Pat, poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, in her recent Q & A to herself Rebecca stated that they had to take the girls out of school for a holiday due to Lee’s work offshore, then she says that the girls are so, so ready for their summer holidays even though they’ve actually attended 2 weeks less school this term than the majority, now she’s off on 2 holidays again over the summer break, exactly to coincide with Lee’s time onshore like most normal folk🤷🏻‍♀️#hypocrite

Reactions: 28
Our bags got lost 3 weeks ago and still no sign. Sucked in Beggy, your oranges and lemons prinark tit is gone forever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why on earth would you go without luggage?! Just get off tbe bloody plane. Happened to our friends 3/4 weeks ago - although they weren't told and just saw all the bags as they were taxing down the run way. Went on holiday. No bags appeared. Been home now for weeks and no bags have been returned. Don't think they ever will be

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Rubbish Mother
That's the winner. 👏 👏
And absolutely no one would willingly travel without their luggage. We always pack a few pairs of pants and a t-shirt/short combo each in our hand luggage just in case it goes missing too! I'd never agree to travel without it. Morons.

Reactions: 19
Does she think they will pop it on the next flight?! How desperate is she for a holiday that she is willingly arriving with what they are standing up in, incoming moaning post about it not turning up then reel of her having to shop for more clothes for them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i can’t wait for the updates once they land 😂😂 No luggage is a brilliant start to this holiday and I can only hope things unravel further 😂
RM will be Raging Mother 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's that desperate to show off and be on holiday, that she's gone without clothes to change into??? What the hell. What's she going to wear in the pool, her birthday suit?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She won’t be getting those bags- imagine having no clean knickers or make up or anything- I’d rather stay at home

Reactions: 12
The fact that they have agreed to go without their bags is a god send for the airline, now they don’t have to even try as they agreed to this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.