Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is going to get a free mattress too . All the influencers are currently getting a free mattress by Emma sleeps!!!!!!!
Obviously Emma sleeps is now off my list next time I will need a new mattress! These companies don’t know the damage they are doing to themselves !
Shame on Aldi!!!!!!!

Ps: I clicked into one of her links once. How can I do to erase anything else???!

Reactions: 3
God what has happened to her? As in appearance and just the sad excuse for a life she is now leading
Who does that, as soon as their kids come home from school the girls go a different room and work out - when they’ve had all day to do it!!!! I’m not saying people with partner’s who work away should forfeit all their spare time and interests but bloody hell, could she make it more obvious she doesn’t even want to speak to them

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That’s a shame. I bought an Emma mattress about a year ago and it has been brillant. Not sure why they support these people rather than giving back the money to paying customers with discounts 😣

Reactions: 8
That food looks like 2 different dishes. Rebecca's looks like cat sick 🤮

Always have a good lol at her on that peleton bike, as a seasoned spinner she really needs to up the resistance on that bike. She's putting on that huffing and puffing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'd be better getting one of those bikes without pedals they had an oversized Florrie on for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear she’s got no water this morning! Crisis alert!! How will she cope?! Will Lee have to be choppered in to rescue her?!
Suck it up Beggy. You live next to a building site. I don’t expect this will be the last time the water goes off!
Christ how would she cope if she had a serious issue while Lee was away? Well we all know she’d just run to mummy and daddy! Imagine being in your 30’s and still running to your parents for help!

Reactions: 13
I have to say it every time.. couldn’t of happened to a nicer witch

but yeah in all seriousness put down your phone get your arse to the shop and buy some bottles of water you absolute melt
Having no water isn’t exactly a “disaster” either! Christ she is so over dramatic. Get in your car and go and buy bottled water from a shop. Sorted. It’s not the end of the world!!!!

Reactions: 18
Surely it doesn’t matter which adult ‘deals’ with the water being off? It doesn’t need a man to do it, all it needs is an adult with a bit of time to make some calls to find out what’s going on, and nip to the shop or order a delivery of water bottles til it’s sorted 🤷‍♀️

Why does she think it needs dealt with by her husband?

Reactions: 19
She’s probably pissed off because if it affects all of Banchory then schools won’t be able to open so she’d have to parent her kids instead of sit in her arse

Reactions: 12
Surely it doesn’t matter which adult ‘deals’ with the water being off? It doesn’t need a man to do it, all it needs is an adult with a bit of time to make some calls to find out what’s going on, and nip to the shop or order a delivery of water bottles til it’s sorted 🤷‍♀️

Why does she think it needs dealt with by her husband?
I was just thinking the same. My husband is no better than I at dealing with a no water situation. Not sure what extra value a man adds tbh ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.