Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wine will go to waste, never ever seen Rebecca drinking red wine I'm not even sure she likes it. Such a lying fake ad, she reads ALL THE TIME, not just at night when the girls are in bed. Such a desperado for the money. I'm sure if there was a person throwing coins in the air Rebecca would be scrabbling around on the floor picking up all the pennies.

I knew when she put it out there that she wanted “recommendations” for wax melts, what she really meant was send me wax
Yep what an absolute beggar. These business's really do not realise the harm they are doing to themselves.

Reactions: 12
Please can we all just remember that she lost 1lb this week, that must have really taken it out of her and she’s probably worried that Pat may not even recognise her after the weight loss.
The ginger hobbit walks in:

Begs: You shall not pass unless you recognise my overwhelming weight loss I've achieved from chicken pieces and Pelton.

GH:
That wine will go to waste, never ever seen Rebecca drinking red wine I'm not even sure she likes it. Such a lying fake ad, she reads ALL THE TIME, not just at night when the girls are in bed. Such a desperado for the money. I'm sure if there was a person throwing coins in the air Rebecca would be scrabbling around on the floor picking up all the pennies.

Yep what an absolute beggar. These business's really do not realise the harm they are doing to themselves.
Rebecca's life has been based on the lie that she a) financed her own home:
She and Pat were able to afford their own home because of right to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The ginger hobbit walks in:

Begs: You shall not pass unless you recognise my overwhelming weight loss I've achieved from chicken pieces and Pelton.

GH:

Rebecca's life has been based on the lie that she a) financed her own home:
She and Pat were able to afford their own home because of right to buy.
Daddy bought her a huge share of a shared ownership property in Banchory. Meaning her mum and dad made her go on the Council list so she forgets where she came from.

Reactions: 9
Did she really sniff the wine before removing the lid? Tragic life
Just proves she doesn’t drink wine, can’t even open a screw top bottle properly.. imagine she had to use a corkscrew 😂 poor mare would need a lie down afterwards.. And how little effort she puts into anything that she didn’t edit it out or re film it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lee is back after 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts. Straight to 24 hour shifts at home.

She is actually the most selfish excuse for a human I have ever come across.

She actually despises him being away and her having to get off her lazy ass. He’s working

I keep saying it but Lee - you are a doormat.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The little walking ginger pube will come home tomorrow and drink that red wine. I bet he’s one of those disgusting red wine drinkers who’s teeth go all red because it clings to the yellow on their teeth 🤢 He will need that to lube up his pink pencil after a few weeks away 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Contacted as I hate the way she advertised the brand and she’s a racist…I’ll never drink that brand again …

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I still don’t understand how she has such a moon face and a massive double chin. It’s almost like she emphasises the multiple chins on purpose. Considering she edits her pics and slims her legs down, you’d think she’d do her chins

• Haha
Reactions: 11
. And how little effort she puts into anything that she didn’t edit it out or re film it.
Yeah well we all know what not editing things out properly got her…..

That ad is absolutely reeking of alcohol as mummy’s little helper as such.
There was an anti drinking ad in Australia a few years ago where one scenario was the mum cracking a wine while watching the kids do homework - as a way of advertising drinking becoming a habit/addiction in said scenario.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.