Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she seriously think this is impressing anyone?!

18 crappy 500 page long chicklit books or a few crappy self help books….. she’s not exactly reading anything that requires much in the way of brain capacity or intellect.
And half of them are audiobooks anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sure most of us , if we didn't work, look after our children, do housework etc etc could manage 18 books in 6 months but frankly id rather spend time with my family then stick my headphones on and read my book.

Does she think it make her look intelligent saying she's read 18 books?!!

Christ Rebecca it will take a HELL of a lot more than reading a few books love to make you look intelligent!!! You'd have to actually have a brain first!!
We all know you're thick as mince, up your own arse, racist snob. Reading hasn't done much to rid you of those qualities has it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What does she hope to achieve from all this self-help, ‘me’ time, investing in herself?
I’ve a feeling she’s going to become a positivity or life coach in the next year or so…you read it here first! 🥴🤮

God, can you imagine?! 🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she seriously think this is impressing anyone?!

18 crappy 500 page long chicklit books or a few crappy self help books….. she’s not exactly reading anything that requires much in the way of brain capacity or intellect.
My auntie recently bought me that book. After a quick skim through I was not only offended, but a bit hurt and upset that she thought I needed to be told such utter rubbish.

Reactions: 7
No way has she read 18 books this year. I'm sure she posts around 2-3 different ones a week. She's so bad at everything that even she has lost count

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone contacted Laithwaites/had a response? I have emailed them but no answer as yet! Gutted as I order from them monthly - won't be anymore.

Unlike Mrs M - I actually like my wine :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Has anyone contacted Laithwaites/had a response? I have emailed them but no answer as yet! Gutted as I order from them monthly - won't be anymore.

Unlike Mrs M - I actually like my wine :rolleyes:
You probably won't hear from them. Thier morals are on the same par as Beggy, they won't be bothered. Half a dozen bottles of plonk that cost them a couple of quid each and £100 for a badly made ad will be a drop in the ocean for them.

Reactions: 5
We’ve told you numerous times you’re a c*nt.
View attachment 1360978
We have been telling you the awful truth for years, but as a true narcissist you ignore everything unless it suits you.
Beggy you are a fake, a bigot, a racist, stuck up badly educated self important, dishonest has been that just like the song can't let it go so greedy and entitked you truly believe your demise was unfaur and not because you are lazy and have no social awareness, stop reading self help books they ain't helping try really try to be a better human and mother. You already have it all your just to dim to see it, there are so many people that woukd love to have what you take for granted.

Reactions: 7
The best self help for this useless bleep would be to get a job and a sense of purpose.oh and maybe for someone to twit her around the head with her new book.

Reactions: 13
Oh my god she is so up herself 🤭
Can you even imagine posting that you think you look so amazing that you had to share it with everyone 😂🙈
I prefer to let my amazingness just speak for itself rather than announce it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Hehe I saw her doing the school drop off this morning and she was flustered. Now she’s all zen because she can be by herself. So weird. (Oh yes, obviously she was so TINY in real life 🙄🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.