Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this woman need to meditate so much? She doesn't do anything to get stressed about. She walks the dog on her own listening to books, i don't get it!
Unless she's too busy reading here for the low down on what she's really like and she's fuming majority of the day lol.

Reactions: 13
All the meditations she’s doing reminds me on when Dwight from the office was intensely meditating twice a day to get over a break up 😂 That woman is nae right in the heid!!
Who had time for all this?! My daily “meditation” is usually thinking help me God to get through this day as I run from place to place. Like most normal non-OAPs!

Reactions: 11
C’mon now everyone knows you cannot manifest your “want list” unless you meditate daily 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's been a while since Madam has put anything up for Lee on Father's day or his birthday. Smell of desperation doing it today.

Holding his gifted biscuits in her parents house. Did you get gifted box and share it between Lee and your father then? 😂
I think the point of gifted was so you could promote the fathers day biscuits for the local business. No point showing them ON fathers day you silly mare. But as long as she doesn't have to put her hand in her pocket, what does she care.

Reactions: 18
Gifted biscuits for fathers day, sums Rebecca up doesn't it. Lee's face is the same colour as his top in that picture 😂

Aldi mustn't be bothered about working with dishonest racist people, her grid post is still up. Terrible engagement for so called 112k followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess it depends how many people have complained. Plus she put it out over a weekend…. I do sometimes wonder if the new accounts that say they have contacted a supplier are really the meldrums themselves - trying to make it look like someone has already complained so making others think they don’t need to!

Or trying to give something to whinge about. 'look at those fat witch bastard trolls, all 15 of them, Complaining to Aldi'.... 😴

She'd self combust if she no longer had a tattle thread. 🙄

• Haha
Bet she’s still on a high from losing that 1lb this week, that showed all us tattle witches 🤭
She will be rebranding as a fitness influencer at this rate.
What an inspiration!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet she’s still on a high from losing that 1lb this week, that showed all us tattle witches 🤭
She will be rebranding as a fitness influencer at this rate.
What an inspiration!
Oh oh, I smell ketones coming on.

Reactions: 8
Awwh good to hear she managed 5 minutes meditation whilst the girls got dressed. What utter crap she spouts, they'd be doing their gratitude cards remember. 😂

A trip to a crystal shop and mention of another tattoo. She's as flaky as a Greggs sausage roll.
#mrsmeldrumtopmamma
#howdoyoudoitallmamma
#crystalreikitattooedevileyezenmtonymeditationstillgotithaventileemamma
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awwh good to hear she managed 5 minutes meditation whilst the girls got dressed. What utter crap she spouts, they'd be doing their gratitude cards remember. 😂

A trip to a crystal shop and mention of another tattoo. She's as flaky as a Greggs sausage roll.
#mrsmeldrumtopmamma
#howdoyoudoitallmamma
#crystalreikitattooedevileyezenmtonymeditationstillgotithaventileemamma
😂😂😂
It’s the smug superiority of this that gets me. As if we should all aspire to meditate while our kids get ready for school.

Well no, I won’t.

I prefer to be present in the moment with my kids. Whether that means I’m running about getting things, or helping with hair or ties or socks, or making them laugh, or giving them a new perspective on the day ahead. I want them to know that I’m there for them.

If you’re lucky enough to be home to do the morning routine with your kids, the very least you can do is make it count for them. Plenty time to be zen when they are at school surely? It’s not like she’s running to grab a bus to work when she drops them off!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You can only imagine the state of her when she’s “meditating” - eyes closed with some gormless expression on her face, ear defenders on…..!!!!! She is just so tragic!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WTF, getting my sweat on and joyous exercise. Make this in to a well known phrase or saying: off trolley bleeping her.
100% Fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Beggy….first week of my diet (not after a holiday indulgence) I lost 7lbs. I don’t have much more than you to lose.
But I didn’t have an ice cream and did more than meditate and resistanceless cycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.