Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Growing her hair 😂😂😂😂
As opposed to ….. defying nature……and not growing your hair?
It’s hair for fucks sake…..typically it grows!

She thinks overnight she’s gonna have these thick, luscious, long locks……which she won’t coz she’s never had, she’ll have a Meldrum meltdown again and them ratty tail hair extensions are gonna be put back in…..”the best thing she’s ever done”…..and I’m here for it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is no way she will have the patience to grow her hair. She is manic and impatient. I can see the extensions making a comeback.

Reactions: 13
Incoming ad for shampoo and bullshit hair vitamins again

She will never have long glossy locks, she just doesn't have that hair type and her hair is just fried to death with sun and bleach. Hairdresser is deffo a tattler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Which attractive blonde is she trying to emulate from her holiday? The one with the “hot” husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get the feeling she is laying the groundwork for some collagen product MLM that promotes hair growth. Other nuskin twits are saying about them.

Reactions: 15
The last thing I’d want to do is grow a monstrosity like that… sort the condition out first 😫

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling she is laying the groundwork for some collagen product MLM that promotes hair growth. Other nuskin twits are saying about them.
What I have never understood is how can she say she suffers from anxiety etc but yet she parades herself online for at least around 112k people and happily posts photos of her day. I have Instagram and other social media pages but I struggle to post anything about me, I can't even remember the last time I took a photo of myself! My anxiety and lack of confidence just won't allow me. Also if they have so much money why is she not investing in the childrens future instead of her own...! The money they spend couldn't have sent the girls to a private school. I just hope our paths don't cross because the mood I'm in I will call her out on her most ludicrous behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The last thing I’d want to do is grow a monstrosity like that… sort the condition out first 😫
It just won't grow it will look awful. She needs to leave the bleach alone for at least a year, just have a root smudge, gloss and regular trims and a treatment every month

Reactions: 11
What I have never understood is how can she say she suffers from anxiety etc but yet she parades herself online for at least around 112k people and happily posts photos of her day. I have Instagram and other social media pages but I struggle to post anything about me, I can't even remember the last time I took a photo of myself! My anxiety and lack of confidence just won't allow me. Also if they have so much money why is she not investing in the childrens future instead of her own...! The money they spend couldn't have sent the girls to a private school. I just hope our paths don't cross because the mood I'm in I will call her out on her most ludicrous behaviour.
Going to a private school doesn’t necessarily mean a better future or better education.

I agree though- she could invest in a lot of things that would benefit the girls - she is so so so selfish and self obsessed it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 9
Going to a private school doesn’t necessarily mean a better future or better education.

I agree though- she could invest in a lot of things that would benefit the girls - she is so so so selfish and self obsessed it’s unbelievable
No, but with high class numbers in Banchory it could have been a worth while investment other than funding the selfish lifestyle they have just now.

Reactions: 3
The woman couldn’t even use olaplex correctly, this hair journey will be interesting to say the least. I grew my bleached hair out in amazing condition Beggy - minimal heat/styling, lots of updo’s and dutch braids, a weekly deep conditioning treatment (a £3.99 garnier one will do!) and a tonne of hair oil/serum!

Reactions: 11
I think she is definitely trolling us when she talks about laundry 😂😂😂!
One of the most hideous jobs out there!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a busy day, hmmm, bet she’s not even thought about the teachers who were at school before she rolled out of her pit and if it’s parents evening, won't be home yet when she’s got a hot cuppa and love island on!

Reactions: 9
So so busy 😴😴😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

I don't get the attraction of parading her washing around showing everyone what she has washed. Mum of 3 does laundry, woopie doo pat on the head for you Rebecca. I think you need to go and put your feet up and have a hot cup of tea 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.