Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been to kids club because my parents booked holidays we could spent time together and play in the pool or the sea or the beach. Imagine your main point on a holiday being kids club especially when you’ve been with a large group they can all play together. Also isn’t S surely too old for kids club now!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve never been to kids club because my parents booked holidays we could spent time together and play in the pool or the sea or the beach. Imagine your main point on a holiday being kids club especially when you’ve been with a large group they can all play together. Also isn’t S surely too old for kids club now!
I could understand using a kids club if they were on holiday the 5 of them and lee & Rebecca wanted a day or two to just relax - I don’t see any issue with that. But yeah, on a holiday with several other families with kids I don’t understand it. If they are all your close friends, you’d surely juggle the childcare between you all to allow eachother to have time off to relax child free? And yeah, Safiyah is 10/11 isn’t she? Surely she can be trusted now to behave and not need constant attention to the point where she needs to be put into kids club? Again if it was more of an activity type holiday I’d see the point - if she was being taught to sail or something through the week, but not if it’s literally just a glorified babysitting service.

Reactions: 17
A proper telling off? What the actual hell?! We all know Beggys version of a ‘proper’ telling off is screaming bitterly at her kids til they cry, THAT is not a ‘proper’ telling off Beggy. You’re vile.
Doesn’t that just show how fake the life she portrays on line is?

Reactions: 16
A proper telling off? What the actual hell?! We all know Beggys version of a ‘proper’ telling off is screaming bitterly at her kids til they cry, THAT is not a ‘proper’ telling off Beggy. You’re vile.
A proper telling off.. not to derail the thread but he was bored, all 3 of Kates kids were 🙄 If Beggy thinks being bored deserves a proper telling off I dred to think how she reacts if any of hers actually did something that would warrant being told off 😳

Off out running at the crack of dawn.. Probably stalking Caths husband again 😂

And she’s sad the jubilee passed her when she was away.. SO many events on yesterday both in Aberdeen and Deeside! She’s just a lazy mate who didn’t want to spend a day with her kids as she’s just spent 2 weeks on holiday with them.

Reactions: 23
Back home 5 minutes in Murder Mansions and already throwing her daughter under a (AD Linked) Barbie bus.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
A proper telling off?! I remember how much I used to cringe when MrsM snapped at S on the vlogs, she was awful to that little girl sometimes.
Louis was just amusing himself, I found it boring and I was just sitting at home. He wasn’t even being naughty and Kate doesn’t seem like the kind of mum who shouts and strops about. I can’t see her buggering off for a humungous croissant instead of having breakfast with her family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Her hair looks awful in that picture and her face! 😳

I bet she won't be running next week once maid Lee goes back offshore, another excuse to sit on her flat arse trying to flirt with the builders.

She's not sad about the Jubilee, Beggy doesn't give a tit about it, just a lame way of trying to create a bit of engagement.

I'm not surprised Poppy is happy with her toys, anything to get away from her toxic mother

Reactions: 11
Constantly shows all her boring watch data for everything else but not after an actual (fictional) run…

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the thread title guys... Only just catching up as I've been looking after my own feral kids as there's no kids clubs in my village - not even embarrassingly awful ones!!

So Beggy hit a wall at 4km on her run this morning despite banging out 5kms every day of her holiday. 🤔🤥

Taking kids out of school in term time can be justified if they are gaining something from it... Alternative educational experiences (like visiting a new city/different culture), spending quality time together as a family, or seeing relatives that you wouldn't otherwise get to see (I will be taking my son out of school next month when his cousins visit from abroad after not seeing them since 2019).
But the poor Meldrum kids were taken out of school for 2 weeks for forced indoor iPad time, awful kids club experiences or being made to stand behind Pat whilst he filmed his Belter Babe walking past him again and again.
And as someone mentioned upthread, Beggy is very unlikely to put much effort into closing any learning gaps they've got from missing school.

Reactions: 25
Sorry, another one saying “What the actual duck” about her “proper telling off” comment.

Firstly, you can absolutely have boundaries without being either permissive or authoritative.
Secondly, Kate didn’t look like she was giving him a telling off, just that she was trying to engage an understandably bored child.

Her parenting style hurts my soul. Those poor girls.

Reactions: 27
Does she think we are as stupid as her?
Averages under ten comments on her posts but apparently hordes of huns asking multiple questions about her crap holiday and links to dresses…… omg, she is such a charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.