Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they all having a lazy day or is she running/walking for hours on end? Does she just forget what she posts??

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is she starting to show more of Poppy? The story with her playing with the dolls, you pretty much just didn’t see her face. Wouldn’t that just be the icing of the cake, if she’s trying to get ads through The Problem Child 😔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tattlers that have been here longer than me - what’s the Glenegles story?! Thanks!

Tattlers that have been here longer than me - what’s the Glenegles story?! Thanks!
They were there on a freebie trip and basically pheobe from friends was in the restaurant (as a paying customer) at the same time and they made a fuss so she asked lee politely to not take a photo of her and they were really rude about her and said that she looked really old. They also did an absolute tit show of showing the hotel - but true to meldrum form there

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The Meldrum’s went on a free/gifted stay at Gleneagles. They saw Lisa Kudrow there, she was on a private holiday, Lee kept going on about seeing her there, then one night he kept trying to
Film her/get photos of her while she was at dinner etc then apparently they asked her if they could get a photo with her/autograph etc and she declined because she was there on a private holiday and basically wanted to be left alone. After that, Lee turned into a total dick head about it - saying she looked really old and that she wasn’t anything special etc and just slagging her off because he hadn’t got his own way.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They were utter Beverly Hillbillies at Gleneagles, them all in their barbours and hunter wellies (issued as part of the rental). What I remember most was them filling their faces at every opportunity, like pigs in a trough, the Meldrums always eat plenty when they're not paying for it. 🐷

That was one of MANY luxury gifted UK breaks to the Meldrums, most of which they showed no respect nor appreciation for, even on occasion reported to have left it in a tit tip! They loved to make out they'd rented but all the time it was undeclared ads.🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker here. Used to watch from a distance what was being said here echoing the way I was also feeling. I really wanted to give Mrs M a chance to redeem herself as we actually move in the same circles (thankfully never met the girl) but enough is enough. I had to delete/block her today and jump on here. At what point does her family turn around and go "STOP!". Her friends won't do it. They don't care enough about the girl and her car crash lifestyle!

Anyway rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes she definitely asked herself thatt question 😂 again no time at all between question and answer and nobody would say "gorgeous leggings" about a pair of basic gym leggings. Come on Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The bike in front of the window. How sad and desperate can you get. Those builders will think she’s a sad pathetic attention seeking cow, which is exactly what she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bike in front of the window. How sad and desperate can you get. Those builders will think she’s a sad pathetic attention seeking cow, which is exactly what she is.
If that was my usual workout spot but builders started working nearby the first thing I'd do was move the bike to protect my privacy. Why leave it there and run the risk of being wolf-whistled by builders (unless you welcome that sort of attention.......)

Reactions: 21
Jeez washing gate continues. 🙄
duck me sky news will be outside her gates at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.