Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mum doing the washing, is that really what people want to watch?!
Is she still scamming money on buy me a coffee?
B9B45443-76C6-42E9-8F0A-A7F2FA671A98.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi ya ladies!
Please can someone enlighten me . What were the racist comments ? Was it a long time ago? Can I read it anywhere? I’ve only been following her for a short time. Was it similar story to Mother of daughters… no more freebies holidays for that family either !
4 holidays this year after everything that is going in the world and the crazy prices going up and up , is not something to be ungrateful about!!!!!! She should consider herself very very lucky.
No one should feel bad about reading her stories! They are all a fantasy in her head

And is she still charging people to see her stories 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
OMFG, the laundry stories are so boring. Is she clever enough to be doing it to troll us are is her life that boring and shite.

Reactions: 11
Hi ya ladies!
Please can someone enlighten me . What were the racist comments ? Was it a long time ago? Can I read it anywhere? I’ve only been following her for a short time. Was it similar story to Mother of daughters… no more freebies holidays for that family either !
4 holidays this year after everything that is going in the world and the crazy prices going up and up , is not something to be ungrateful about!!!!!! She should consider herself very very lucky.
No one should feel bad about reading her stories! They are all a fantasy in her head

I feel like we need a wiki for this one 😂

Reactions: 4
Saw she posted about doing washing yesterday - I done 3 loads of washing and yesterday whilst working - ironing is a different story (there’s only a few things that are in the basket but the washing I folded and put away yesterday my cat very nicely knocked it all out of the wardrobe earlier so I’m having to re do that after work 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Ho hum it's Mrs Humdrum back to the exciting clothes hanger in the utility room of nightmares, Ad linking shite ..
I am I admit curious as to why the gym training with " The scaminator " ended so abruptly. The obvious answer is he couldn't get her lazy arse motivated and knew she would be making him look bad, though it's hard to make him look much worse he is a
useless arrogant vain supposed trainer they should have been perfect for each other really, I wonder if it was embarrassment at being accused of lusting after her ...

Reactions: 9
Hi ya ladies!

Hiya!!!!

So, so many people ask this! But no one actually gives a tit!

If you've not been following her for yuurs why comment on her thread back 2019? Yuuur welcome!!! 🙄

Love from one of the sad overweight witch bastards on tattle!

Yuur welcome! 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok. I won’t ask again. That was a very bizarre answer !
But you made your point.
Hiya!!!!

So, so many people ask this! But no one actually gives a tit!

If you've not been following her for yuurs why comment on her thread back 2019? Yuuur welcome!!! 🙄

Love from one of the sad overweight witch bastards on tattle!

Yuur welcome! 😘

Reactions: 3
Ok. I won’t ask again. That was a very bizarre answer !
But you made your point.
I really don't believe anyone is blind enough to really not know what the drama is around Mrs M but a quick google would suffice.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Poor chap, probably just getting to look at the course before hes got to go on the school run

I think it’s a golf top.. probably thought he was getting a round in today before he goes back offshore after 2 weeks nanny service

Reactions: 3
Instead he gets a hot date with old puffy face, sorry his wife at the garden center #livinghisbestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.