Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzzzz I’ve been dipping in and out of old Meld threads and they’re current at the Alps - Poppy is with the Manny, Lee has used an outdated term for a great skiing day and they were joined on the slopes by the Crazy Frog! Belter!

421DD85C-4D96-475D-B9DD-38F1E3B93778.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And the moaning continues.. Wait till Florida she’ll love love love everything because she hasn’t paid for it

Can tell she’s regretting her choices already.. I can see lots of mooching for the rest of the week when they run out of money because she’ll refuse to cook and make them eat out 3 times a day

Swipe up for my jacket.. Meldrum needs to pay for croissants

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not really. They couldn’t do that on any kind of scale. The incoming and outgoing money for goods would have to go in & out of business bank accounts. If large volumes of money were coming in by way of refunds it would have to be documented and explained and that would put the stop on the original cost going on as a business expense. Accountants Will do what they can but most won’t help you launder money like that!!!!
But Mrs M on her CH documentation seems to claim she is exempt when submitting accounts, they also seem to do the accounts themselves so no outside interference. Im not sure as I have an accoutant that does ours then submits to CH on my behalf so unsure the process.

But Mrs M on her CH documentation seems to claim she is exempt when submitting accounts, they also seem to do the accounts themselves so no outside interference. Im not sure as I have an accoutant that does ours then submits to CH on my behalf so unsure the process.
They do have an accountant, James Milne at the business centre in Banchory. It’s on CH. the
Accounts don’t get audited Which is standard for small businesses.

Reactions: 4
A little off topic, but I'm just curious... what do people in Banchory think of the meldrums? I've never read anything about that on here to my knowledge & I'm curious what their reputation is like 🤣 I live in a small town on the east coast of Scotland maybe about 2 hours away ish and I know if someone was going about like she does people would be talking 🤣
My nieces future husband worked with Lee, offshore, they got on….. it could be that away from “the wife” Lee is just a normal guy - gets to eat whole salmon fillets, gets to chill once his shift is done….. I bet Lee looks forward to time away for a rest and decent portions of food!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And the moaning continues.. Wait till Florida she’ll love love love everything because she hasn’t paid for it

Can tell she’s regretting her choices already.. I can see lots of mooching for the rest of the week when they run out of money because she’ll refuse to cook and make them eat out 3 times a day

Swipe up for my jacket.. Meldrum needs to pay for croissants
Maybe she’d rather a golf ball came flying in and smacked her clean in the dish!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They do have an accountant, James Milne at the business centre in Banchory. It’s on CH. the
You don’t need an accountant to buy stuff from new look, pose in it, return it to your personal account then sit on your arse and watch the affiliate clicks also go to your personal bank account . Anything that’s going through CH will be purely for tax reasons and possibly nothing even to do with her “online presence” rather harbouring retirement cash for daddy

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’d rather a golf ball came flying in and smacked her clean in the dish!
I would gladly take a shot. It would shut the stupid little fool up from bloody whining for a while and maybe the tongue behind teeth grimace would cease also.

She is just a whiney little witch. 🙄 Seriously got on my proverbials already this holiday with the moaning. She's clueless, absolutely bloody clueless of anything outside her own bubble, the bubble that doesn't even include her family, biuts her and sometimes the mutt. She's awful, I cringe out of embarrassment for her lack of awareness.

That restricted view apartment will have been clear on the booking. It was likely a reduced rate. 🤷

Reactions: 18
God she’s never happy 😬
Obviously she'd prefer the balls smashing through glass and into the room what a whining awld biddy she is.

I would gladly take a shot. It would shut the stupid little fool up from bloody whining for a while and maybe the tongue behind teeth grimace would cease also.

She is just a whiney little witch. 🙄 Seriously got on my proverbials already this holiday with the moaning. She's clueless, absolutely bloody clueless of anything outside her own bubble, the bubble that doesn't even include her family, biuts her and sometimes the mutt. She's awful, I cringe out of embarrassment for her lack of awareness.

That restricted view apartment will have been clear on the booking. It was likely a reduced rate. 🤷
Just saw this comment after I said almost the same thing!
Great minds thinking alike. .

Reactions: 2
Why isn't she running at 5am like last time ?
No one to show off to and she'd be obvious leaving Lee to get everything done with the girls when they are self catering. Last holiday she'd do her own thing, leave him to it, have something to eat when she was not with them, probably kept away from them saying 'she wasn't hungry... Giving her even more time to avoid her husband and daughters whilst the slave sis it all.

Let's just remind ourselves of her new regime and morning runs. Another pathetic attempt at effort from the silly bint. Full of tit as usual.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im obviously missing that information, just checked again and don't see any mention of an accountant for the 2021/2022 period. Yes, Mrs M has a registered PO Box registered at the Business Centre.

Tbh I am not that invested in looking at every small bit of detail for Mrs M but I do know for smaller private equity companies you don't need an accountant and you dont need to be audited so the accounts no matter what they show wouldn't make a blind bit of difference unless she was in the position of getting audited.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.