Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Carrie Johnson going to the Conservative party conference in that dress.

Also it would have looked better one or two sizes bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just when you think she can't get worse, she does . What an ignorant, self entitled sad little witch.

Playing influencer (she's DESPERATE to get in there again). Shes filming dresses on her balcony and moaning she doesn't like Portugal. Wh hello? Have you come out of there much?
She's on the edge of a golf course, at least in Inchmarlo, she'd have her fecking dog to shut her up. She's so toxic, if I met her I'd wear a mask and gel my hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d be underwhelmed going on holiday every 5 mins too. Completely takes the excitement out of it for me.
I’m hoping the reason she’s not sold is because Lee has put his foot down and told her to be a bleeping parent and help look after her kids.
Second thoughts, probs not. Sorry brb. Going to repeatedly punch myself in the face for thinking such ludicrous thoughts 😂

Reactions: 18
We stay on golf resorts in Spain as it’s a cheap way of hiring a villa. BUT we use as a base and hire a car and explore the area. What a come down for her!!! But it’s despicable of her to moan when families are struggling so much to even eat or heat their water.

Plus I can’t quite understand who posts like she does when on a family holiday?

Reactions: 9
My god she’s fucked me off, speaking about Portugal as a whole - after she’s been there hardly no time at all and done absolutely nowt. Too used to being so oiled by Greek food? What croissants and salads 😂😂 bleeping idiot. I’ve been to Portugal (Algarve) a few times and it’s cracking place, she’s doing it wrong. Can’t even get a family holiday right!
And aye, your outfit changes Beggy, just another way to get an aff link in eh. We see you, bleeping rat!

Reactions: 20
She’s clearly booked this holiday as an extra to keep up appearances with the whole influencer facade. When in reality it’s a cheap budget effort 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm currently lying in my bed eating super noodles for my tea having just spent allll my money on a 5 night break with my 2 to Spain. We've not been away for 4 years and I'm just so excited! Reviews of the hotel were average + but I'm not a snob. I just want to leave the country, have someone else cook my food, have a drinks, have a laugh with my 2 in the pool and maybe get a bit of sun on my face. So duck off you gobshite. Portugals fab. Go and actually see it and wear dresses that actually fit you. You've allll the time in the world to work out. I've ordered 2 bikinis to fit my current shape. Are they size I'd like them to be? Nope. But do I actually give a tit? Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Catching up with the antics of this vile woman. Curious to know what she made of Tenerife? Did she like it or was it written off just like Portugal (which by the way is lovely, of course, but she couldn’t afford to stay in the nice resorts like VILA VITA Parc).
Also props to BettyCrockerr for the Kabul comment- made me snort with laughter. And it is SO true!!

Reactions: 9
Lee brought them there cause Rangers are playing 😂😂😂 the wee glory hunting fanny doesn’t even gl to Ibrox, or Pittodrie as an away fan when they’re up here. Christ - he didn’t even get to watch the Europa cup final on the telly! Making on such a die hard, wee fanny ye are Lee 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s Tenerife all over again isn’t it?

I don’t think Greece was gifted but I do think they spent more than they could afford to stay all inclusive in the same resort as their friends and now stuck with a budget mooch around Portugal as that’s all they can afford

Why even bother going? Greece and Florida is more than enough for the kids in a year
When are they going to Florida?

I love the that the Wim Hof book is all about unleashing infinite potential but she’s been watching Love Island instead of reading it. Sums her up, silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, first world problems. Imagine complaining that you're not impressed with your second holiday in a month. Portugal is a beautiful place with stunning beaches and food, and I would be ecstatic to be able to bring my family there for their 2nd holiday of the year. Maybe this is just the crappy holiday to suffer through before the proper Florida one.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.