Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised. This is is her 3rd holiday this year. They had that mini break in a chalet type thing earlier in the year. I am baffled. Baffled why the general public put these people on a pedastal and let them be influenced by them. How did we ever survive without being influenced ( I know I know, advertising is a form of influencing shoppers etc, but this is beyond a joke)!
Chalet thing was gifted . She tagged it afterwards as such then it was never mentioned again probably because the lodge people were then contacted and called out for being so naive as to gift her

Reactions: 6
We always go self catering. Just saying. Still weirdly nice to cook while away ( I am lucky my other half loves to cook!). So the fact that she has been so negative has got my back up. Never normally have so much to say, but I honestly feel that if I ever met this woman, I don't think we would get on 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh poor woman imagine having to self cater on your 3rd holiday this year! What a hardship! How does she cope??
Ffs get a grip you spoiled, entitled witch. 😡

Reactions: 23
We love self catering on holiday, plan it out, get ‘different’ stuff from the grocery store/market and then figure out places for dinners out, it’s fun!

Reactions: 10
She’s missing the all inclusive because 1)she’s a lazy grubby witch 2)she tighter than a ducks arse 3)she is always stuffing her face and filling her plate when she’s not paying!

Reactions: 20
No where to run off to in the morning having her own breakfast leaving handmaiden wee Lee to deal with their kids. It's so strange how this holiday has NO early morning fitness. Just WHO were you trying to impress last time Desperate Housewife Rebs?

Reactions: 22
Oh ffs, she's going on holiday again?! I truly can't believe they're loaded. She doesn't work, he's the bottom of the pile rig wise... I'm doing something wrong 🙄
The only thing we’re doing wrong is loving our kids and giving them happy childhoods instead of being selfish witches and spending money on tat that makes us look like chavs. x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When all inclusive she was up at 5am to walk to the bakers for a croissant the size of her head. Will they be sharing the leftovers from the bakers this time as they are SC

Reactions: 9
Is Reb actually listening and taking on board what people are saying?!
Wonders will never cease!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the pic of her on IG ( holding playing cards , wearing sunglasses) OMG how that girl has aged and not in a good way ….. even in the past year….. and her crows feet and double chins…..Is NOT a flattering photo

Reactions: 7
We love self catering on holiday, plan it out, get ‘different’ stuff from the grocery store/market and then figure out places for dinners out, it’s fun!
I hate food shopping…but show me a supermercado and I am there! They’re always so much better than here I think, so cool and fresh, lots of ingredients and more flavours of Mentoes and Milka than you could imagine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate food shopping…but show me a supermercado and I am there! They’re always so much better than here I think, so cool and fresh, lots of ingredients and more flavours of Mentoes and Milka than you could imagine
OMG, same!
My husband is from Europe and when we visit his family are mystified by my excitement over the supermarket 😂 I just can’t get so excited about Tesco 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or, you could just do your own research and not ask random people online?!
She’s too lazy to do that.. I’m far too organised a person to wait till I arrive to decide what to do I’m a plan and book in advance kinda gal lol

Everyone suggesting she watches blackfish 😂 that will never happen. We all remember the octopus 🐙

Reactions: 12
Even when I’m all inclusive I visit the local supermarkets ! I just love them!
That will be a video I would like to see but I’m pretty sure they will be buying the basics only

Reactions: 5
Me too. Yes I'm still 'Mum' in the sense that I have to food shop, make breakfast etc. but that's kind of what I signed up to when I had my children and it give me pleasure to0 look after them in that way, even on holiday!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.