Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im obviously missing that information, just checked again and don't see any mention of an accountant for the 2021/2022 period. Yes, Mrs M has a registered PO Box registered at the Business Centre.

Tbh I am not that invested in looking at every small bit of detail for Mrs M but I do know for smaller private equity companies you don't need an accountant and you dont need to be audited so the accounts no matter what they show wouldn't make a blind bit of difference unless she was in the position of getting audited.
You sound pretty invested to me!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair, whoever is doing the books of 'Mrs Meldrum is an hole incorporated' they'll be doing more cooking than Begs is on her self catering holiday. 😂🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let's catch up??? Isn't she on holiday!
Just came on to say exactly that. 😂😂😂
Having a tit holiday with your family are you precious?

#emptylife
#obsessedwithmyself
#lovelessmarriage
#ithinkihavefriendsinmyphone

If she was a nice person, it would actually be quite sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha so she’s booked into a golf resort 😂

Run Lee Run! Get your 18 holes in and leave her to parent

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As someone who has lived in the Algarve and been back and forth for the past 11 years. She is not doing Portugal. She could be absolutely anywhere. There is so much more to the Algarve and the rest of the country.

Reactions: 13
As someone who has lived in the Algarve and been back and forth for the past 11 years. She is not doing Portugal. She could be absolutely anywhere. There is so much more to the Algarve and the rest of the country.
That’s just standard for them really. They couldn’t care less where they are - they have no interest in exploring the country they are in. All she cares about is it being hot enough to tan. That’s it. If someone offered her a free holiday to Kabul with 24hr childcare she would be off like a rat up a drainpipe

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why the hell is she doing a "let's catch up" while on holiday with her family?! Why travel if you're just going to be attached to your phone!

It’s Tenerife all over again isn’t it?

I don’t think Greece was gifted but I do think they spent more than they could afford to stay all inclusive in the same resort as their friends and now stuck with a budget mooch around Portugal as that’s all they can afford

Why even bother going? Greece and Florida is more than enough for the kids in a year

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I first went to The Algarve as a 4 year old in 1968 and have been back numerous times since then and with my own children....it's the most beautiful country and the people are so friendly and family orientated
Why don't they hire a car and head down the coast to Lagos or Sagres....( we had the most wonderful rib ride with marine conservation society and saw a massive pod of wild dolphins who spent ages playing with our boat and breaching/ jumping !....our children still remember this special trip) the views from the cliff top are amazing
There are beautiful beaches, beachside restaurants, fishing villages ....they could take a boat trip from Lagos along the stunning coastline , try some traditional food go to a pottery and see traditional tiles being made, go to a local market and buy some fresh figs/ sardines
she's so blinkered and probably hasn't ventured more than a couple of miles from where they are staying - she does absolutely no research about the places they visit and then makes the holiday a miserable experience for everyone

I don’t think Greece was gifted but I do think they spent more than they could afford to stay all inclusive in the same resort as their friends and now stuck with a budget mooch around Portugal as that’s all they could afford.

Why even bother going? Greece and Florida is more than enough for the kids in a year
She’s been in Portugal for what, about 24hrs and she’s written it off already?!!!! She is SO IGNORANT. Maybe get off your fat arse, put your damn phone away and actually EXPLORE the place. Get out - hire a car, go exploring, immerse yourself in it and actually engage in the holiday.

Reactions: 30

I don’t think Greece was gifted but I do think they spent more than they could afford to stay all inclusive in the same resort as their friends and now stuck with a budget mooch around Portugal as that’s all they could afford.

Ungrateful spoilt brat there are folk that would be over the moon with a caravan in Berwick ( I love Berwick ) if a holiday in Portugal doesn't please her then it's not the destination at fault it's her, my daughter went and she loved it so did the bairns she has enraged me with this comment she is utterly vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really am speechless. Right now, the county is in an almighty mess with people unable to feed their families or put fuel in the car to get to work, and she has the audacity to complain about the view from her hotel room, how she's missing an all-inclusive type holiday and how they've only had one decent meal when this is her THIRD holiday in just a few months. Talk about incapable of reading the room. Her sense of entitlement and privilege is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's staying at a golf resort...... And there are golfers there 🤔who would have thought it?? Do you think they've rented the apartment from a friend of her dad or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.