Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when her sisters wedding is? Beggy is the type to self combust not being the centre of attention. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The reason she doesn’t like Portugal is because it’s not All Inclusive. She thought she could have a cheap holiday but it’s not working out how she wanted it to in her head. My friend was in Portugal 2 weeks ago for 4 days and she did so much beautiful sightseeing.

Reactions: 8
I love Portugal!! We loved Vilamoura and Albufeira - i guess it’s what you make it right, we just loved chilling by the pool with the kids all day as they loved it then going for a nice tea - we had simple expectations. Not sure what she expected really? Is it warm enough for the pool at this time?

Edit - just looked, wall to wall sunshine!

Reactions: 9
Rebecca Meldrum doesn't like anything unless someone else has paid for it or it's gifted. She hasn't a clue about what things cost, has little life experience and behaves like an entitled little madam. Unless it's handed to her on a plate, she doesn't have the intelligence or skills to think for herself in planning a holiday independently. She's a dimwit.

Reactions: 22
Wow, first world problems. Imagine complaining that you're not impressed with your second holiday in a month. Portugal is a beautiful place with stunning beaches and food, and I would be ecstatic to be able to bring my family there for their 2nd holiday of the year. Maybe this is just the crappy holiday to suffer through before the proper Florida one.
Portugal is stunning but they're not going to see much stuck in a golf resort without a car!

Rebecca Meldrum doesn't like anything unless someone else has paid for it or it's gifted. She hasn't a clue about what things cost, has little life experience and behaves like an entitled little madam. Unless it's handed to her on a plate, she doesn't have the intelligence or skills to think for herself in planning a holiday independently. She's a dimwit.
Yep it will 100% be about the cost. We had a cheap holiday on a gold resort in Spain but had t spend a small fortune on eating out/days out.

Reactions: 8
I suspect she's seen that Portugal is popular with the Insta set at the moment - especially Comporta. However, because Beggy can't do anything without trying to do it on the cheap and/or bleeping it up, she's managed to get stuck on a golf resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suspect she's seen that Portugal is popular with the Insta set at the moment - especially Comporta. However, because Beggy can't do anything without trying to do it on the cheap and/or bleeping it up, she's managed to get stuck on a golf resort.
Yep, this. She’s still seething that the freebies have gone.

Reactions: 5
I'm currently lying in my bed eating super noodles for my tea having just spent allll my money on a 5 night break with my 2 to Spain. We've not been away for 4 years and I'm just so excited! Reviews of the hotel were average + but I'm not a snob. I just want to leave the country, have someone else cook my food, have a drinks, have a laugh with my 2 in the pool and maybe get a bit of sun on my face. So duck off you gobshite. Portugals fab. Go and actually see it and wear dresses that actually fit you. You've allll the time in the world to work out. I've ordered 2 bikinis to fit my current shape. Are they size I'd like them to be? Nope. But do I actually give a tit? Nope.
Have a great holiday ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They're not even in a villa with a pool - looks like a flat with a balcony. What are they doing all day ?!

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep wearing that bloody awful black office wear shirt with the ruffle collar?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went to vilamoura a few years ago and had to say I didn’t love it. Full of golfers, British people and overpriced restaurants. However we then rented a car and saw some of the most beautiful sights I’ve ever seen, we also got the train to Lisbon and spent a day there. Holidays are what you make of them but she’s such a tight arse she’d actually rather just sit and complain about stuff rather than make the most of it!

ETA I am British 🤣 this reads as xenophobic… I more mean I like being around locals or even diff nationalities on holiday!

Reactions: 11
How skint are they that she’s doing ADs and swipe ups on holiday?

She’s desperately trying to reignite her influencer career isn’t she

And as for her pastal de nata your honesty telling me the amount of time she spends in union square she’s never been to Nandos and had one

Reactions: 15
Why can’t she just enjoy spending time with her children rather than constantly coming in Instagram? We had 3 weeks in Florida this year with our children and my parents and I never even looked at FB or Instagram once. I was too busy making incredible memories with my children.She will not like Florida, it is a not a relaxing holiday in the slightest and will actually have to do stuff with her kids.

Reactions: 12
Why can’t she just enjoy spending time with her children rather than constantly coming in Instagram? We had 3 weeks in Florida this year with our children and my parents and I never even looked at FB or Instagram once. I was too busy making incredible memories with my children.She will not like Florida, it is a not a relaxing holiday in the slightest and will actually have to do stuff with her kids.
She will palm the kids off on her parents/sister/lee…. She will be wandering around on the beach on her own glued to her phone. They aren’t staying in Orlando so it will be more of a beach holiday although I’m sure they will go to Disney

Reactions: 10
She will palm the kids off on her parents/sister/lee…. She will be wandering around on the beach on her own glued to her phone. They aren’t staying in Orlando so it will be more of a beach holiday although I’m sure they will go to Disney
They’ll go for one day and she’ll moan it was too fast paced for her, P played up etc.. but she’ll love the slow pace of her Florida villa because Betty is exactly right she won’t have anything to do with the kids the entire time they are there.

I hope her apartment has a washing machine she’s had that outfit on pretty much the entire last week 🤢

And Miss I don’t drink… last two grid posts a mojoto and a pina colada 😂 and LOL at the avocado and chickpea salad.. that doesn’t balance out the calories in a cocktail you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lee brought them there cause Rangers are playing 😂😂😂 the wee glory hunting fanny doesn’t even gl to Ibrox, or Pittodrie as an away fan when they’re up here. Christ - he didn’t even get to watch the Europa cup final on the telly! Making on such a die hard, wee fanny ye are Lee 😂😂😂😂😂
Ugh he’ll have teeny tiny shorts on to show off his chavvy tattoo at the game 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.