Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said this in a previous thread.. the one thing that’s great about mrs melds thread is that none of use can be fucked to come up with a new one or create it .. see reb we are consistent 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not so long ago she was trying to pick up a cheap second hand bike for Safiyah, bought a clothes hanger to save on electric, wouldn't pay for a smart fence so let Lee put up another crappy one her house is starting to look like the
Dingles from Emmerdale yet she's moaning about having to cook on her 3rd holiday like its beneath her bet she can't wait to post/brag The Florida holiday with mumsy and dadsy where they can pretend to be some wealthy Noble Scottish clan
The McDingles or the McBeggars with Lord and
Lady Cannon ball's

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate food shopping…but show me a supermercado and I am there! They’re always so much better than here I think, so cool and fresh, lots of ingredients and more flavours of Mentoes and Milka than you could imagine
I hear you, I absolutely love the new spar (yes Spar!!) in Morgan Mall Puerto Rico!!!! A spar with a wine room and cheese room ( all temp controlled) don’t get that in UK!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I hear you, I absolutely love the new spar (yes Spar!!) in Morgan Mall Puerto Rico!!!! A spar with a wine room and cheese room ( all temp controlled) don’t get that in UK!!
I love that mall and the spar is insane (the whole mall is honestly).
So glad they didn’t rate the canary islands - hate for her to prance around there again without a clue how amazing they are once you venture outside the touristy areas.

Reactions: 4
I expect she ordered her Pizza from the Portuguese Pizza Express in fluent Portuguese, she has learnt it, don't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't get the fuss over 'can't please everyone". She could have easily gone to zoomarine and just not bragged about it on insta and no one would have been none the wiser. When has Rebecca ever listened to her sheep?

Reactions: 12
A little off topic, but I'm just curious... what do people in Banchory think of the meldrums? I've never read anything about that on here to my knowledge & I'm curious what their reputation is like 🤣 I live in a small town on the east coast of Scotland maybe about 2 hours away ish and I know if someone was going about like she does people would be talking 🤣

Reactions: 6
A little off topic, but I'm just curious... what do people in Banchory think of the meldrums? I've never read anything about that on here to my knowledge & I'm curious what their reputation is like 🤣 I live in a small town on the east coast of Scotland maybe about 2 hours away ish and I know if someone was going about like she does people would be talking 🤣
Everyone thinks they are insufferable cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Everyone thinks they are insufferable cunts.
And not just those in Banchory, I would say a good 30 miles radius of Inchmarlo. One of her favourite seaside towns practically has an early warning network when she posts on Instagram she is visiting ! The Meldrums have been a topic of conversation in many a circle ...and not for the reasons they would like.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've never heard even the name Meldrum or Cannon come up in normal everyday conversation except for a married couple I know - they are friends of Lee's also. Think we all agreed that night the wifs is a twit and Lee a muppet. Even at Petrofac when Lee worked there (same time as me) I never came across him. So all in all dont register on the scale of things. Its sad really that they have sold their soul and for what? 5min of fame about the KKK? I wonder if it was worth it!

I actually knew the family that previously lived there. My father was friends with Mike.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry totally random thought popped into my head, so influencers if they show something they bought in a video they can claim it as a business expense, maybe just the tax but still money back, then they can just return the stuff and get a refund? Then they make money by affiliate links?? So essentially they are being paid to shop all the time?

Just to keep in topic and the MLMdrums shes a twit, an entitled spoilt twit

Reactions: 5
Sorry totally random thought popped into my head, so influencers if they show something they bought in a video they can claim it as a business expense, maybe just the tax but still money back, then they can just return the stuff and get a refund? Then they make money by affiliate links?? So essentially they are being paid to shop all the time?

Just to keep in topic and the MLMdrums shes a twit, an entitled spoilt twit
Not really. They couldn’t do that on any kind of scale. The incoming and outgoing money for goods would have to go in & out of business bank accounts. If large volumes of money were coming in by way of refunds it would have to be documented and explained and that would put the stop on the original cost going on as a business expense. Accountants Will do what they can but most won’t help you launder money like that!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.