Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have literally, literally never looked at someone online or in the street and wondered where I can get some black leggings just like theirs.
Now, don’t get me wrong , I have my go-to’s and I live on them but i literally dgaf about actaully plain black Lycra on someone else ?!
fuck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yoyofloflo

Is the selfish cow seriously complaining about having to go to Poppy’s sports day?!?!?! Last year when loads of football fans could go to stadiums we were still not allowed to go to our childrens’ sports day and I was gutted. I cannot wait for this years, she really is a disgrace as a mother.

• Sad

Welshgal

VIP Member
I’m no mum but wouldn’t you wake your child to see the dolphins? Seems quite sad and unfair to be, I’m sure P would have loved to see them

• Sad
  • Wow

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Lee is back after 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts. Straight to 24 hour shifts at home.

She is actually the most selfish excuse for a human I have ever come across.

She actually despises him being away and her having to get off her lazy ass. He’s working

I keep saying it but Lee - you are a doormat.

• Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who fucking HATES when people call their kids biggest, littlest etc?! To be fair she’s not the only one who does it, even people in my real life do it now. It makes me cringe inside out 🥴 Just use their names for god sake! 🙄

Reactions: 25

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Giving the hard sell on those “hair growth” vitamins because they are totally worth it?

It’s been a week and a half.
How much has her hair grown in that time so she can say that with such certainty 😂

• Haha

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Thanks for the thread title guys... Only just catching up as I've been looking after my own feral kids as there's no kids clubs in my village - not even embarrassingly awful ones!!

So Beggy hit a wall at 4km on her run this morning despite banging out 5kms every day of her holiday. 🤔🤥

Taking kids out of school in term time can be justified if they are gaining something from it... Alternative educational experiences (like visiting a new city/different culture), spending quality time together as a family, or seeing relatives that you wouldn't otherwise get to see (I will be taking my son out of school next month when his cousins visit from abroad after not seeing them since 2019).
But the poor Meldrum kids were taken out of school for 2 weeks for forced indoor iPad time, awful kids club experiences or being made to stand behind Pat whilst he filmed his Belter Babe walking past him again and again.
And as someone mentioned upthread, Beggy is very unlikely to put much effort into closing any learning gaps they've got from missing school.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Must be exhausting answering six DM’s (that you probably wrote yourself) ;-)
How on earth can she feel “wiped out” - she doesn’t do ANYTHING. I genuinely don’t understand how she can feel tired and act like she’s exhausted when she doesn’t do anything. It’s not normal!

• Haha
The thing about taking kids out of school in Scotland being ok. It isn’t. It’s selfish. Yeah you may not get fined and it isn’t illegal but it certainly isn’t encouraged . And let’s face it meldrum isn’t going to put in the effort to make up for missed learning, she will Expect the school staff to pick up the slack. She has no consideration for the school or it’s staff, only for saving a few quid and making out she’s some sort of key worker wife with no choice rather than a SAHM with nothing but time.

• Heart

DissectingTheBS

Came on to say the same about that guy DissectingTheBS 😂

he’s not exactly my type but sit him next to Lee (which he clearly was) and he would look like the tall dark (ish) and handsome man she wets herself over when watching Bridgerton or Emily in Paris
Bet she had a fun week fantasising over him in his wee swim trunks

also just looking at the women on this table , begs looks about 20 years older than them or like she could be their crazy mother tagging along for the holiday

also another question.. if poppy is finally sleeping why the hell not have a nice lie in with your husband on your holiday ??? They just scream unhappy
All the wives = generic dyed blondes. Yawn
Bet the blokes were secretly eyeing up the natural, effortlessly attractive waitress.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Tattlers that have been here longer than me - what’s the Glenegles story?! Thanks!
The Meldrum’s went on a free/gifted stay at Gleneagles. They saw Lisa Kudrow there, she was on a private holiday, Lee kept going on about seeing her there, then one night he kept trying to
Film her/get photos of her while she was at dinner etc then apparently they asked her if they could get a photo with her/autograph etc and she declined because she was there on a private holiday and basically wanted to be left alone. After that, Lee turned into a total dick head about it - saying she looked really old and that she wasn’t anything special etc and just slagging her off because he hadn’t got his own way.

• Wow
  • Angry
How is hair growth a journey?! It just happens… Maybe that’s because we’re all busy though. Not just sitting around waiting for our hair to grow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I am so sorry to all of you dealing with unfair, difficult situations.

You just know that if Beggy was granted 3 wishes she would wish for more wishes.
She’s an entitled little madam.

• Heart