Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This the culmination of her Thursday. Fiddling with her hair and doing her nails.. oh and wanking walking the dog

What. A. Fulfilling. Life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How’s Bilingual Becky getting on?
Or shall I just assume it’s gone the same way as 20 push ups a day, 2 litres of water a day and all the other tit, fad ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand her wearing headphones in the house! While wee Lee is away she is the sole parent in the house, the girls could be asking for her and she would have no idea, she’s in her own little world!
Those headphones look bloody ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll admit I wear noise cancelling headphones when I'm cooking dinner, to block out some of the chaos. But only when another adult is in the house. If I'm alone then I keep one ear uncovered and the volume down. But then I'm also not neurotypical, so I am more sensitive to some sounds (I'd maybe wear them more if I lived next to a building site though, luckily I don't!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll admit I wear noise cancelling headphones when I'm cooking dinner, to block out some of the chaos. But only when another adult is in the house. If I'm alone then I keep one ear uncovered and the volume down. But then I'm also not neurotypical, so I am more sensitive to some sounds (I'd maybe wear them more if I lived next to a building site though, luckily I don't!)
Same on all counts. Her behaviour however is absolutely bizarre. It’s as if she just periodically remembers she’s a mum. Those poor kids are nothing but an inconvenience

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand her wearing headphones in the house! While wee Lee is away she is the sole parent in the house, the girls could be asking for her and she would have no idea, she’s in her own little world!
She couldn’t give a flying duck about her kids. She’s a full on weird witch - swear she’s got something loose upstairs.

Reactions: 15
For me, it’s not even about the kids! It’s surely just bloody odd?!? Surely you just have a radio / stereo/ speaker / Alexa / Google thing or Sonos system and just play your music / podcast / audiobook on that?

Reactions: 11
She doesn't want to listen to whatever she is and the kids.
Where are they while shes in her spare room?
She's nade her choice 😔

Reactions: 3
Who’s going to tell her that she’s going to Portugal but she’s learning Brasilian Portuguese...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I honestly think this should be bloody illegal with a child in the house with no other adults. Choking, falling, electrocuting themselves , drowning , things falling on them. All cousl happen in a blink of an eye but it’s ok , so long as Rebecca gets to listen to her babysitters club audio books 👌👌

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Still just dipping on and off here because life is chaotic at the moment!
Her holiday looked boring and tit and she probably spent the whole time crying about how tit she looks.
Her hair growing mission is going well? What does that even mean, she hasn't cut it so of course is still growing out 🤣
Her new nails somehow manage to look even cheaper and nastier than her old ones... They are awful, squint and the lines are too thick and are botched.
The only sentence she will be learning is 'which way to the kids club'
I have literally no words for her diet and exercise regime
What the actual duck are those cards about this morning?
Also NEWS FLASH! Stay at home mother does laundry!! I've never met anyone before who is her age and so utterly boring and old fashioned. Everything about her screams that she is trying to portray an upper class lifestyle but she is absolutely nowhere near the mark.

Reactions: 18
How long will the morning breakfast discussions with motivational girl power cards last? Less than a minute for sure. We all know that Beggy lets the kids sort their own breakfasts out so she can keep her flat areas in her pit fir the maximum amount of time before the school run!

Reactions: 13
Can only teach the girls about confidence and self esteem if it’s gifted 😇

The holiday with the other wives has made her manic, she’s all over the place exercising madly which she won’t be able to maintain. Then she will slump and it will be slow pottery days and using the Peloton to meditate.

Reactions: 20
Those cards. 🙄

She does them at breakfast? Does she duck. Pinnochio at its best.

Rebecca Meldrum would show her fluff if she was paid to and could aff link it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.