Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is dumb

I’m so tired and then in next breath on her vitamins flog - I’ve got more energy.

She really is crap as this influencing business isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I’ve had so many messages”
The ad has the gorgeous white evil eye nails
She posted the “my hair is amazing” post when she came back and had the beautiful pink creation.
It’s all such made up tosh.

Reactions: 10
She’s just straightened her hair? It still looks wrecked and fried. It has not ‘grown’.

Reactions: 16
Oh duck off your hair is curled in one photo and straight in the other. Absolute bollocks!

Hair vitamins are just over priced multivitamins with some collagen thrown in for good measure

On another note if I was flogging them I’d at least have washed and blowed dried my hair nice and smooth for the before and after photos. Her hair looks like straw

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You can neck all the vitamins you want but it will have no effect on the hair that has ALREADY GROWN OUT OF YOUR HEAD, you dumbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All these years later and she is still absolutely terrible at doing these adverts and trying to pass it off as her being genuine and not sounding like she’s reading from a script. Awful advert, those pills are just a total con, they don’t make a bit of difference to hair/ nails at all and her hair looks no different to how it normally looks. It’s still a birds nest, still fried to duck and it’s just more bullshit false claims. Utter nonsense.

Reactions: 19
She's a lying witch, for all the reasons above. Misleading advertising Begs.

She's as thick as tit with her stories, knackered in one then in the ad 'she has so much energy'.

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off your hair is curled in one photo and straight in the other. Absolute bollocks!

Hair vitamins are just over priced multivitamins with some collagen thrown in for good measure

On another note if I was flogging them I’d at least have washed and blowed dried my hair nice and smooth for the before and after photos. Her hair looks like straw
Omg her moon face and crepey cleavage 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's really difficult how a 30 something "mother" of three can be so thick, she seems to have had no life experiences at all.
2 jobs she should never apply for;

Proof reader
Continuity director in films

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll bet she filmed that the day she allegedly went to the hairdressers before Greece which is why it looks “so sleek and shiney”

Keep manifesting that long hair Beggy.. This is from the company website… if she genuinely believes that 1. This is the same person and 2. That’s not hair extensions then she’s dumber than we thought 😂 although she’d say anything these days as long as she gets a freebie

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the hell does she look like in the green top? Her over sunned titties hanging out and the awful hair. She reminds me of Fern Britton x Judy Finnigan

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg how does she manage to make every meal she makes look so disgusting?!!!
Tonights dinner looks like a cat threw up a fur ball on her plate!! Or it’s one of Bertie’s dried up dog shits!
"Starving after Jazzercise". I cannot. She's her own grandma

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Must refuel after my marathon”
Jazzercise 😂 I just can’t .
Remember you used to (oh so naturally ) dance around your kitchen with the girls.
It’s that. You done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.