Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps mentioning Portugal tooā€¦ so Crete, portugal, Florida and Iā€™m guessing the other person is saying 4 and including the holiday in November they went on to Tenerife

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s pretty average for those kinds of activities type package holidays with the likes of Neilson/Mark Warner/Crystal Ski etc

Wow where do these people get there money from!! Both me and my husband are nurses in nhs struggle to afford one holiday for Ā£3k šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
@avabella thats exactly the point - they donā€™t live in Glasgow! All schools up in the north east are Academies. Thatā€™s what theyā€™re called. Nobody up here would say high school

Reactions: 6
God sheā€™s such a snobšŸ˜”
In her Q&A she was asked if sheā€™d go back to Neilsons and her comment was ā€œ we definitely will but Iā€™m not paying Ā£10k for a short haul destination so hope they sort their prices outā€™!!!
Apparently the kids club in their resort was ā€œembarrassingly badā€. She missed the ones at Neilsons.
Yeah well most normal people Beggy arenā€™t looking to offload their kids all day on holiday! šŸ™„šŸ™„

Also her comment about being happy taking the kids out of school and making out she has to cos of Leeā€™s offshore rotations. Such bollocks he gets ,what, 3 weeks off at a time so if they wanted to they could fit it around that like Iā€™m sure most others do. If everyone did that with the number of oil workers up her way, the schools would be half empty all the time.

Face it Beggy you canā€™t afford term time holidays thatā€™s why you go in term time!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes she is definitely a snob!! The clientĆØle was šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ at Neilsons, who says that?! And going on about the prices, she didn't bloody pay for any of them.

Then the comparison to the Tenners holiday, 4 and 5 stars...just all her answers screams snobbery and stuck up, she's vile!

Reactions: 18
Her posts today have made me feel like utter tit. Me & hubby work bloody hard - and certainly can't afford to take our kids on 4 abroad holidays in 12 months!! We were looking at a caravan holiday - but even that is looking like it will be a stretch. The cost of living crisis is just screwing us over - and here's Beggy blowing about her 4 holidays!!!! And moaning about the embarrassingly bad kids club. I wouldn't DREAM of putting my kids into a club while on holiday - surely that should be time to enjoy time as a family without the stresses of everyday life. She makes me sad. She doesn't know she's born.
Its not real though. You could go on one of these holidays if you donā€™t give a tit about spending time with your kids and donā€™t mind racking up Ā£1000s of credit card debt.

Please donā€™t feel bad! I know itā€™s hard but shes not got any of these things on her own merit. She has parents who pay, puts it on credit cards or gets freebies at the detriment of exploiting her kids on the internet.

Nothing we should aspire to be. Itā€™s all bullshit for Instagram.

hope youā€™re okay!

Reactions: 23
Rebecca with her ask and answer carry on. 'Hope Neilson get their holiday prices sorted' 3? She's hilarious, she NEVER paid for them. šŸ˜‚

Mrs Meldrum's Twattle thread. Holidays around his rotation? What lies, you're saving money. If his rotation was the issue and you're not taking S out of school in Academy, you're saying you'll never be able to go on holiday, which isn't true. Lying as usual.
And he's been off on the sick with his ankle

Reactions: 5
Christ she is so transparent and so desperately trying to get noticed by Neilson again isnā€™t she?!!!!
But hasnā€™t she just thrown them under the bus?! Theyā€™re charging Ā£10k and sheā€™s saying theyā€™re not luxury???? Who in their right mind would spend Ā£10k on a holiday that wasnā€™t luxury???

Reactions: 21
No one should feel bad about what this ignorant vile witch posts, no one. She is nothing to be jealous of, her life is nothing to be jealous of. She's exactly the type from school to think she's better than anyone else. She's Nelly Oleson of Inchmarlo. Only has anything to say when its an attempt to make others feel tit and her feel superior. Laugh at her, don't be jealous and certainly don't think she has a better life than anyone here. Far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is right when she says theyā€™ve gone up in price tbf (stay with me Iā€™m not normally one to ā€œdefendā€ beggy), but weā€™ve been once back in 2017 and my husband loved it for all the cycling etc so we priced it up to go back this year and I was surprised. Back then we paid just under Ā£3k for 2 weeks but now for the same holiday itā€™s about Ā£7kā€¦ not doable for us.

She is insulting tho I would say that is a luxury holiday and I found the resort we stayed on was good quality. Sheā€™s just an ungrateful madam who will never appreciate anything so will never be happy

• Wow
Reactions: 17
But hasnā€™t she just thrown them under the bus?! Theyā€™re charging Ā£10k and sheā€™s saying theyā€™re not luxury???? Who in their right mind would spend Ā£10k on a holiday that wasnā€™t luxury???
Someone who never paid for a holiday costing that much in their life. All the Neilsons holidays were gifted

Reactions: 12
She is right when she says theyā€™ve gone up in price tbf (stay with me Iā€™m not normally one to ā€œdefendā€ beggy), but weā€™ve been once back in 2017 and my husband loved it for all the cycling etc so we priced it up to go back this year and I was surprised. Back then we paid just under Ā£3k for 2 weeks but now for the same holiday itā€™s about Ā£7kā€¦

She is insulting tho I would say that is a luxury holiday and I found the resort we stayed on was good quality. Sheā€™s just an ungrateful madam who will never appreciate anything so will never be happy
She thinks that luxury should mean a luxury hotel/fine dining etc. sheā€™s not thinking about the sports/activities/instructors/equipment etc on offer/locations etc

Reactions: 12
Just want to reiterate what has been said before about not feeling jealous of this woman or her holidays. Imagine going away and spending your time on your phone, posting stuff to Instagram daily, remembering you used to do it for a career and the holiday would have been free but you fucked up your career and now do it in the desperate attempt to be noticed and accepted as an influencer again. What must Lee's friends make of her behaviour. No wonder she has had to film in secret when away from the other families........ And also imagine sitting so close to Mr Watt but then having to go up to bed with Pat every night. Hehe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just want to reiterate what has been said before about not feeling jealous of this woman or her holidays. Imagine going away and spending your time on your phone, posting stuff to Instagram daily, remembering you used to do it for a career and the holiday would have been free but you fucked up your career and now do it in the desperate attempt to be noticed and accepted as an influencer again. What must Lee's friends make of her behaviour. No wonder she has had to film in secret when away from the other families........ And also imagine sitting so close to Mr Watt but then having to go up to bed with Pat every night. Hehe.
I mean yeah Lee is an absolute minger but letā€™s be clear - Stuart Watt has a face like a melted welly too - heā€™s not exactly handsome either!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Note Rebecca Meldrum NEVER provides costs on anything she's put her hand in her pocket for but it's always subrated, poor service etc. But anything that has been gifted or parents pay for she'll throw figures at people to look superior. Imagine how her 'friends' feel today reading that tit about their holiday, or are they all in the same boat of multiple holidays? I doubt it! What an obnoxious witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.