Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 Beggy wouldn’t know what a good holiday was if it slapped her in the face. She was probably raging that she wasn’t welcome as the foam parties of the beach club.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pissing myself laughing at her saying that Neillson holidays are too expensive, she never paid for one. She can't have enjoyed them that much now she had to out her hand in her pocket to pay for one, skank!

Biggest complaint about this holiday was that kids club wasn't very good, really??? Is that what people look for when holidaying, it wouldn't wouldn't enter my head.
By saying the kids club was ‘embarrassingly bad’ does she actually mean ‘wasn’t open long enough’?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She better get used to paying the higher holiday prices as they won't be able to take S out of school so readily once she starts "academy" 🙄ffs , just say high school ya snob!
we actually found long haul prices to Caribbean and Thailand to be comparable price to many Mediterranean holidays...but can you imagine princess Beggy doing long haul to such an exotic location, when she doesn't even leave the hotel grounds except to go for a croissant

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she say earlier in the week that they are going to Portugal? Now Florida too? So 4 holidays in 12 months? She doesn’t know she’s born.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
By saying the kids club was ‘embarrassingly bad’ does she actually mean ‘wasn’t open long enough’?!
This is EXACTLY what I thought!!!!

She better get used to paying the higher holiday prices as they won't be able to take S out of school so readily once she starts "academy" 🙄ffs , just say high school ya snob!
we actually found long haul prices to Caribbean and Thailand to be comparable price to many Mediterranean holidays...but can you imagine princess Beggy doing long haul to such an exotic location, when she doesn't even leave the hotel grounds except to go for a croissant
Academy is a really common, normal thing to call high school in Scotland. It’s literally called Banchory Academy. It’s just the name of their local school.

Reactions: 19
Didn’t she say earlier in the week that they are going to Portugal? Now Florida too? So 4 holidays in 12 months? She doesn’t know she’s born.
4 holidays so clearly lees rotation isn’t too much of an issue. She really thinks she can speak utter crap and get away with it!

Reactions: 22
For two people who think they’re one step ahead of the game, they really are a pair of dummies. Those questions are all things that have been discussed here and although you’re up early Begs, not that many people will have been in order to ask and be answered by earlier this morning.

Fuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really thinks she is better than everyone else. Truth is she had to go on holiday in term time when it’s cheaper and sells her kids privacy and continually af links to make ice cream money (pay for holidays).

This coming from the mink that doesn’t shower, refuses to spend money on her kids and chucked nappies out of windows.

I look forward to her going on another neilson holiday. No wait no! It will never happen!

She needs to come back down to earth and realise she really ain’t anything special. What an absolute fool she is.

Reactions: 20
Lee must be paid really well. 4 holidays, endless redecorating, hardly used Petolons and giant playhouses. They just seem to have money coming out of their ears.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Academy is a normal description I'll give her that. Many schools are called x Academy.

How can any one follow this woman with that OTT snobbish drivel she posts? She's already said she has other holidays planned, she really is an obnoxious witch.

Reactions: 11
Lee must be paid really well. 4 holidays, endless redecorating, hardly used Petolons and giant playhouses. They just seem to have money coming out of their ears.
The Florida holiday is being paid for by her parents. The peleton will be on finance. The playhouse would have been paid in instalments. The Crete holiday would have been booked probably last year and paid off since then.

it’s very easy to look like there’s lots of money when there’s not. Smoke & mirrors mate

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not high school up here…that’s more central belt Scotland. All Aberdeen city and shire schools are called Academy

Reactions: 6
Her posts today have made me feel like utter tit. Me & hubby work bloody hard - and certainly can't afford to take our kids on 4 abroad holidays in 12 months!! We were looking at a caravan holiday - but even that is looking like it will be a stretch. The cost of living crisis is just screwing us over - and here's Beggy blowing about her 4 holidays!!!! And moaning about the embarrassingly bad kids club. I wouldn't DREAM of putting my kids into a club while on holiday - surely that should be time to enjoy time as a family without the stresses of everyday life. She makes me sad. She doesn't know she's born.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Her posts today have made me feel like utter tit. Me & hubby work bloody hard - and certainly can't afford to take our kids on 4 abroad holidays in 12 months!! We were looking at a caravan holiday - but even that is looking like it will be a stretch. The cost of living crisis is just screwing us over - and here's Beggy blowing about her 4 holidays!!!! And moaning about the embarrassingly bad kids club. I wouldn't DREAM of putting my kids into a club while on holiday - surely that should be time to enjoy time as a family without the stresses of everyday life. She makes me sad. She doesn't know she's born.
What she shows ISNT REAL. She/they can’t afford 4 holidays. They have been to Crete and then the holiday to Florida later on in the year is her parents holiday. (I’m not sure what other holidays are being discussed?)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s all pretend and look how happy they are, even with the holidays and new clothes and gym memberships etc they are miserable.
She gets one of the things and then it’s onto the next, always chasing some kind of happiness and fulfilment.

Reactions: 20
This is EXACTLY what I thought!!!!

Academy is a really common, normal thing to call high school in Scotland. It’s literally called Banchory Academy. It’s just the name of their local school.
It might be in that area, but not in central. You’d never hear anyone in Glasgow saying their kid is ‘academy age’ 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Snap 100% feel you!! But she’s never happy and I don’t think her kids are happy either!!

Reactions: 8
It might be in that area, but not in central. You’d never hear anyone in Glasgow saying their kid is ‘academy age’ 🤣🤣🤣
Shawlands Academy
Spring burn Academy
Glasgow academy
East Bank Academy
John Paul Academy

Etc all in Glasgow! 👍🤣

Since COVID she has been to Spain and then Greece now right? What are the other holidays?
In 2022 they have only been to Crete this week. That’s all. I think they are going to Florida with her parents later this year. I’m not sure what other holidays everyone here is talking about?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.