Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
I despise her, but seriously, those saying she’s humongous and has a huge belly, what are you on?

She’s not overweight by any means, she looks like someone who has had 3 kids and is in her 30s.

Of all the traits she hands us on a platter to criticise her honestly about, and that do actually matter, her body shape isn’t one of them, being racist, liar, benign neglector of children, greedy, lazy etc etc is, but even if she was 200kilos, who cares?

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Don’t worry, someone will come and tell us all about it….
Im on their flight actually, and she is so tiny and definitely an extra small.
Their children are so so well behaved! Everyone clapped for her on the plane because she’s an amazing mum and she handed round signed copies of “Mummy and Me”
Didn’t think much of her husband though, he’s a total dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Well I don’t know about you guys but I am BUZZING for a post from someone who saw them at the airport and can’t believe how small they are. Kids are well behaved too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Well I don’t know about you guys but I am BUZZING for a post from someone who saw them at the airport and can’t believe how small they are. Kids are well behaved too.

Hahaha!!!

“Im normally a lurker on this thread but just had To come on and say I’ve just seen them all at the airport and Rebecca is so tiny in real life, she’s really pretty and the kids are beautiful and all so well behaved and lee is actually really tall and they seem so happy and in love”

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Cariad

VIP Member
Same, dark heavy bags with summer holiday outfits give me the heave.

She’s so young still to comment on early morning party people. She really hasn’t had any fun in her youth has she!
In my 20's, as an impoverished student ( many moons ago in the heady 80's) I went Island hopping round the Greek Islands .Got a initial flight to Crete with a mate, arriving at midnight with no clue where to go! All the other holiday makers had disappeared in their air conditioned buses to their bland, non descript resorts and my mate and I had to get a taxi to the first name of a place I could remember! ( way before the internet and Google!)
We ended up in Aghios Nikolaos at 3 am in the morning, just as the night clubs were in full swing!.....we had no accommodation booked , and were tired and hungry so ended up sleeping on the roof of the youth hostel. Later that morning , we headed to the tourist office and managed to find a lovely room for a few nights for a stupidly cheap price .
Met up with a couple of guys who were also island hopping , but knew Crete better than us....hired mopeds and went ( on very hilly and painful journey!) to Palm Beach /Vai which was beautiful . ...my mother would have had a fit if she'd known we'd gone off with 2 strangers on mopeds! ...but we survived
We then took ferry to Rhodes , where 1 day we took a boat trip with local fishermen, but couldn't afford the scuba hire, so went snorkelling with them to catch octopus and sea urchins for evening meal.They invited us back to their family restaurant for the evening meal and were treated like VIPs....
we also went to Santorini and Mykonos, before they were so trendy and expensive! and remember trying Greek yogurt and honey for the first time!...got ferry back to Athens, saw the Acropolis, ate in fabulous back street restaurants off the tourist trail, bought pistachios from street vendors, bought an amazing leather bag ,which I had for years
I don't have many photos of the holiday ( camera film was expensive then and my camera was crap!) and obviously didn't social media to document our every move cos if you don't film it, it didn't happen- right?!
Nearly 40years later, I'm very fortunate we can now afford 5*hotels and business class flights( been to incredible holidays in Seychelles , Maldives , Thailand , Caribbean) , but I still look back fondly on that holiday as one of the best adven . I was living on a very tight budget and stayed in some grotty hostels but can still remember tiny details of places we visited and food we ate as I was living in the moment , not glued to social media ...
my children have Inherited my love of travel and have also travelled widely....younger daughter has traveled extensively round S America and SE Asia and now lives and works in Bali
There's no joy in any of Beggy's photos, the food looks crap, and not representative of the amazing Greek food you can get in beach side Tavernas ....the beach also looks very disappointing, she's not selling this resort at all!
she lives such a boring shallow life and is definitely no travel blogger!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I love the q&as where she asks herself the questions 😂

tragic

She didn’t leave nearly enough time between asking for questions and answering them. Rookie mistake, Beggy

F049C406-3073-46DA-B876-469F98B1C75B.png

Poppy is sleeping because she’s been stimulated throughout the day.
She. Does. Not. Have. A. Sleep. Disorder. Or. Neurodivergance. You. Cockwomble.

Reactions: 46

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she thinks non offshore families are doing. Does she think parents take turns at being in and out the house? Genuinely baffled.

We have kids and both work. Neither of us has ever just decided to pop off out without saying anything. That sounds like the kind of thing I felt when I bought my first flat and lived alone for the first time!

Being stuck at home with kids can be hard. Particularly when you’re constrained by finances or lack of childcare and have no outlets for yourself. But this woman has kids in school and nursery, family next door, money to burn on exercise equipment, gym membership, beauty treatments, clothes, meals out, and multiple foreign holidays.

I find her reactions to this mind boggling. And I’m cross on behalf of all those mums who don’t have the freedoms she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
God she’s such a snob😡
In her Q&A she was asked if she’d go back to Neilsons and her comment was “ we definitely will but I’m not paying £10k for a short haul destination so hope they sort their prices out’!!!
Apparently the kids club in their resort was “embarrassingly bad”. She missed the ones at Neilsons.
Yeah well most normal people Beggy aren’t looking to offload their kids all day on holiday! 🙄🙄

Also her comment about being happy taking the kids out of school and making out she has to cos of Lee’s offshore rotations. Such bollocks he gets ,what, 3 weeks off at a time so if they wanted to they could fit it around that like I’m sure most others do. If everyone did that with the number of oil workers up her way, the schools would be half empty all the time.

Face it Beggy you can’t afford term time holidays that’s why you go in term time!🤣🤣

Reactions: 44

jxhx

VIP Member
"Quirky ways" and aversion to sand? She's really pushing the narrative that that lovely little girl is on the spectrum isn't she?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
First off

she never ran 5K
She never met up with her “pal”

she went wandering off on her own because she’s a fucking weird cunt.

also “what I eat in a day on holiday”

NO ONE CARES!!!!! WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS SHIT ON INSTAGRAM?! WHY CANT YOU JUST PISS OFF AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY? WHAT IS IT THATS SO MISSING FROM YOUR LIFE THAT YOU KEEP DESPERATELY TRYING TO FILL BY POSTING RUBBISH ON INSTAGRAM?!!!! PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY, AND ENGAGE WITH YOUR FAMILY - STOP CONSTANTLY THINKING ABOUT INSTAGRAM AND TATTLE YOU ABSOLUTE LOON.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

laverne

Grown adults making a video pretending to be freezing on a beach holiday. And during an energy crisis at home.
Smug, immature, contemptuous twats.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

rather not stop

Chatty Member
Her posts today have made me feel like utter shit. Me & hubby work bloody hard - and certainly can't afford to take our kids on 4 abroad holidays in 12 months!! We were looking at a caravan holiday - but even that is looking like it will be a stretch. The cost of living crisis is just screwing us over - and here's Beggy blowing about her 4 holidays!!!! And moaning about the embarrassingly bad kids club. I wouldn't DREAM of putting my kids into a club while on holiday - surely that should be time to enjoy time as a family without the stresses of everyday life. She makes me sad. She doesn't know she's born.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Her dress sense is non existent
That pink patterned dress she’s linked that she was wearing yesterday is AWFUL. Why does she dress like an 11 year old who’s gone mad with their Christmas money in new look?
she just has no sense of self. I couldn’t say what her personality is. She jumps from fad to fad to try and stay busy but really she doesn’t know who she is. What she enjoys in life, she masks it all with dog walks and cups of tea but honestly I think she’s somekind of depressed. Blames her problems on the world and doesn’t take responsibility for her mistakes. It’s made her bitter and you can see it on her face

with her youngest when they used to show her there was nothing “wrong“ with her she was a normal spirited toddler it’s just her other two kids were subdued and shy. God help her if she ever had a boy.
I remember the way they spoke about poppy. In a vlog her mum came to her house to look after her and Rebecca said she’s not napping or something like that and her mother said “oh great” in such a horrible way like oh great I’ve got to look after her.
another vlog she was encouraging Safia to say horrible things about her sister saying they don’t like it when she goes out with them. They always leave poppy at home and go on”big girl date days” shopping, pizza, bowling that girl is 5 not a baby
Likely they leave her at home because she is “a bit hard work” but have they ever stopped to think she’s probably hard work because of the way she’s been treated all her life. Like some second class citizen

I have 3 kids and would never dream of leaving any out I understand taking maybe one out at a time to have a little one on one time but not what the hell they do .

also I will leave my theory here.. Rebecca Meldrum has munchausen by proxy and is willing there to be a diagnoses for poppy . Horrid terrible mother she is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Her posts today have made me feel like utter shit. Me & hubby work bloody hard - and certainly can't afford to take our kids on 4 abroad holidays in 12 months!! We were looking at a caravan holiday - but even that is looking like it will be a stretch. The cost of living crisis is just screwing us over - and here's Beggy blowing about her 4 holidays!!!! And moaning about the embarrassingly bad kids club. I wouldn't DREAM of putting my kids into a club while on holiday - surely that should be time to enjoy time as a family without the stresses of everyday life. She makes me sad. She doesn't know she's born.
Please, do not let this charlatan make you feel bad about yourself. It is a complete facade. Your kids will have a childhood full of memories of you actually paying attention to them. They’ll remember the park and the beach or a paddling pool in the backie or playing games at home. They will grow up appreciating what you and your husband do for them. They’ll probs grow up close because I’m guessing you don’t have a ‘favourite child’.

It’s heartbreaking, I saw two videos from that holiday where she ignored her youngest child in order to prance about for the Gram. They went bowling a wee while ago and didn’t take Poppy 😢. She’s old enough to see them all going together and leaving her with The Narrow Footbed (who probably didn’t want to look after her either). When I first started reading her threads, Mrs Meldrum said in a carefree way that she shut her kids in their rooms so she could have a hot cup of tea and read a book!! Who does that?!

She had another child to stay relevant on Insta and then threw it all away because she’s an arsehole.

For me, the Meldrums are the epitome of the Instasham. We could go to Florida if someone was paying for it. I suspect the bank of mum and dad is at play a lot for them and she would crumble if anyone said “no” to her - about anything. I understand why people take their kids out during term time but she portrays this image of “look at us, we’re so financially secure!” so why do that if you can afford to go in the holidays?

Tattle is here because of the charade that is Instagram. The next time you feel down, ask yourself these crucial questions:

a) would you prance up and down the poolside pretending you’re a catwalk model when you’re on holiday with your kids?
b) would you ride Tony (🤭) at the window with skimpy workout clothes on then tell everyone the builders are looking at you (whilst uploading a picture that shows no workmen were anywhere near the site)?
c) would you let everyone know that the only thing you really truly love is your dog?

If you answered “would I fuck?!” to any of the above, then you’ve nothing to worry about ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38