Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Liz fam holiday” 🙄 This coming from the woman who has tacky tattoos! This coming from the woman who loves showing us the picture of her with her vag practically wrapper around the naked cowboy! Sur sur classeh 😂 Tattle
never forgets LOL.
I forgot about that 😂

Meld i was so teeny tiny then wasnt i and i havent changed at all HAVE I?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mrs Meldrum's Twattle thread. Holidays around his rotation? What lies, you're saving money. If his rotation was the issue and you're not taking S out of school in Academy, you're saying you'll never be able to go on holiday, which isn't true. Lying as usual.
Totally. Amazing how Lee's rotation never falls in the school holidays isn't it?

Reactions: 10
Yeh they’re in Glasgow but unless you’re ‘posh Glasgow’ you’d never say ‘academy age’. Not anywhere I’ve ever been in Glasgow anyway.
Okay…doesn’t matter but…people here would only use ‘academy age’ to describe the stage kids are at because that’s what the schools are called! Nobody would say ‘high school age’ because we don’t have high schools. It’s just different, not posh or anything just what they’re called!

Reactions: 7
I think the clientele 👌 thing was because of the spring break and younger (actually teeny tiny childless people) being too loud with their happy.
Probably made her feel 💩

Reactions: 5
Thread title:
Off she went to a Greek shore, but is still a puffy faced moaning old bore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What has she done to her legs in that washing basket picture? Her knee looks like a golf ball 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Stuart Watt. Bestie best mate grinning Kath’s husband. She was all over him like a rash on her infamous 30th birthday weekend in St Andrews. She defo wants to gobble his wee tadger.
Is it a wee tadger or is it in fact THE beam of dreams? 😂😂😂

I forgot about that 😂

Meld i was so teeny tiny then wasnt i and i havent changed at all HAVE I?!!
No Becca, you've always been a cocunt. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s all pretend and look how happy they are, even with the holidays and new clothes and gym memberships etc they are miserable.
She gets one of the things and then it’s onto the next, always chasing some kind of happiness and fulfilment.
And she’s also so ready to go home!
When I'm on holiday and enjoying it, the last thing I want to do is go home!

Reactions: 7
And she’s also so ready to go home!
When I'm on holiday and enjoying it, the last thing I want to do is go home!
She does that EVERY time they go on holiday anywhere. A few days in and she starts moaning about missing home. She’s one of those sad cows who says “oh a week isn’t long enough but 2 weeks is too long” - she’s an absolute grandma. She’s just never satisfied with anything. give it a few days now back home and she will be whinging about something else.

Reactions: 18
What’s with the horrific watch strap tan she leave it on on purpose she looks redic 😂😂
That's so bad. Most people would take it off when lounging on the beach or by the pool. She's not took hers off the whole holiday. It's not a good look Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the things that I love about the Meldrum forum is that noone can ever be arsed to create a new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.