Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum: Strikes a stupid pose everywhere she goes, that’s a whole lot more than a sun kissed nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait! She’s not wearing her travel outfit at the airport! You know. The one she kindly ad linked for us!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I honestly think she’s having an affair. Sneaking off to avoid breakfast, the early morning runs.. always with her phone in hand..maybe she is actually shagging one of the builders as she did put on her little peleton sweat show for them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
God she’s such a snob😡
In her Q&A she was asked if she’d go back to Neilsons and her comment was “ we definitely will but I’m not paying £10k for a short haul destination so hope they sort their prices out’!!!
Apparently the kids club in their resort was “embarrassingly bad”. She missed the ones at Neilsons.
Yeah well most normal people Beggy aren’t looking to offload their kids all day on holiday! 🙄🙄

Also her comment about being happy taking the kids out of school and making out she has to cos of Lee’s offshore rotations. Such bollocks he gets ,what, 3 weeks off at a time so if they wanted to they could fit it around that like I’m sure most others do. If everyone did that with the number of oil workers up her way, the schools would be half empty all the time.

Face it Beggy you can’t afford term time holidays that’s why you go in term time!🤣🤣

Reactions: 44
Also banging on about 4 and 3 star standard of her recent holidays. Can Big Bad Boss Babe Begs not afford 5 star anymore?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love the q&as where she asks herself the questions 😂

tragic

She didn’t leave nearly enough time between asking for questions and answering them. Rookie mistake, Beggy

F049C406-3073-46DA-B876-469F98B1C75B.png

Poppy is sleeping because she’s been stimulated throughout the day.
She. Does. Not. Have. A. Sleep. Disorder. Or. Neurodivergance. You. Cockwomble.

Reactions: 46
Rebecca with her ask and answer carry on. 'Hope Neilson get their holiday prices sorted' 3? She's hilarious, she NEVER paid for them. 😂

Mrs Meldrum's Twattle thread. Holidays around his rotation? What lies, you're saving money. If his rotation was the issue and you're not taking S out of school in Academy, you're saying you'll never be able to go on holiday, which isn't true. Lying as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she’s trying to pretend she thinks the cost of Neilson holidays is too much….. but yet kept going on Neilson holidays….! Christ, if you are going to lie at least make it something remotely realistic and something that’s not full of holes and inconsistencies!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
The only reason Neilson’s holidays seem so expensive to her is because she never used to pay for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Pissing myself laughing at her saying that Neillson holidays are too expensive, she never paid for one. She can't have enjoyed them that much now she had to out her hand in her pocket to pay for one, skank!

Biggest complaint about this holiday was that kids club wasn't very good, really??? Is that what people look for when holidaying, it wouldn't wouldn't enter my head.

Reactions: 27
Mrs M’s holiday resort star rating 🤭
They are wrong and she is right because she’s an “adventurer” you know and has very high standards of where she will sulk and stomp off on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh how the mighty have fallen! She’s basically gone on a typical 3 star all inclusive to Europe that most of us can only just about afford and she hated it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Trip Advisor reviews in last few weeks all praise the entertainment for children. She is so snobby and not grateful she actually gets multiple holidays a year. Which is a dream for most working families.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.