Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one should feel bad about what this ignorant vile witch posts, no one. She is nothing to be jealous of, her life is nothing to be jealous of. She's exactly the type from school to think she's better than anyone else. She's Nelly Oleson of Inchmarlo. Only has anything to say when its an attempt to make others feel tit and her feel superior. Laugh at her, don't be jealous and certainly don't think she has a better life than anyone here. Far from it.
Uncanny likeness ;-)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s so up herself I’m actually embarrassed for her! Her description of the Neilson holiday “clientele” 😂

Nout wrong with the Costa Del Sol you stuck up witch! And £10k for a family of 5 for that type of holiday is pretty normal Beggy - but you’d know that if you’d ever paid for it yourself 😂

It’s so obvious now she’s never paid for a single holiday they’ve ever been on other than Tenners & Crete. She’s just made herself look like an absolute twit with that Q&A

Reactions: 29
Does Beggy think she's part of this level of 'clientele', the woman that lobbed used nappies out of her bedroom window or cleans her sinks with spit.

The other Neilson customers must've thought she was riff raff. She's so up herself. She's Delusional!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s so up herself I’m actually embarrassed for her! Her description of the Neilson holiday “clientele” 😂

Nout wrong with the Costa Del Sol you stuck up witch! And £10k for a family of 5 for that type of holiday is pretty normal Beggy - but you’d know that if you’d ever paid for it yourself 😂

It’s so obvious now she’s never paid for a single holiday they’ve ever been on other than Tenners & Crete. She’s just made herself look like an absolute twit with that Q&A
Exactly and if people are asking her about Neilsons, they would also know shhe didn't pay for them and got them for free

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nelly Oleson of Inchmalo is the perfect description @Catwoman 👏 👏 And narrow footbed is definitely Harriet! Brilliant. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There’s nothing to feel jealous off when it comes to the Ungrateful Madam called Beggy Meld. Who would want to live her life which is misery and ungratefulness.
We’ve done holidays in the sun on a plane, we’ve done UK holidays, we’ve been to Florida and Disney. My kids told us last night that just going away and the fact I always found the most random places to go. Like a model village in the Lake District made from tiles. Or a rock making factory. Or who is the idiot mum who takes them on holiday and books a submarine trip. They said they have some of the best memories of simple things which will always make them laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s nothing to feel jealous off when it comes to the Ungrateful Madam called Beggy Meld. Who would want to live her life which is misery and ungratefulness.
We’ve done holidays in the sun on a plane, we’ve done UK holidays, we’ve been to Florida and Disney. My kids told us last night that just going away and the fact I always found the most random places to go. Like a model village in the Lake District made from tiles. Or a rock making factory. Or who is the idiot mum who takes them on holiday and books a submarine trip. They said they have some of the best memories of simple things which will always make them laugh.
Same as my kids. Random funny memories that we remember daily and have a laugh about whether it was a cabin an hours drive away or an international ‘adventurerrrrrr’ holiday.
But you know what the constant is? That we are all there together and engaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her posts today have made me feel like utter tit. Me & hubby work bloody hard - and certainly can't afford to take our kids on 4 abroad holidays in 12 months!! We were looking at a caravan holiday - but even that is looking like it will be a stretch. The cost of living crisis is just screwing us over - and here's Beggy blowing about her 4 holidays!!!! And moaning about the embarrassingly bad kids club. I wouldn't DREAM of putting my kids into a club while on holiday - surely that should be time to enjoy time as a family without the stresses of everyday life. She makes me sad. She doesn't know she's born.
The problem is that people like her get off on making you feel like that. The best thing you can do is not feel anger as it's destructive.
Just mock her unenviable digital existence.

Reactions: 20
The latest photo of all the friends together.
It's all so, so obvious now.
The early morning runs.....Beggy is trying to shag the sort on the right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest photo of all the friends together.
It's all so, so obvious now.
The early morning runs.....Beggy is trying to shag the sort on the right.
Stuart Watt. Bestie best mate grinning Kath’s husband. She was all over him like a rash on her infamous 30th birthday weekend in St Andrews. She defo wants to gobble his wee tadger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Don’t get it, kids are missing school again for this ! Missing out on school trips to Techfest (local STEM festival put on for primary school kids in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire), possible school trips with friends and just general social chitter chatter of the school day in friendship groups for what - mum and dad filming one another in response to an online chat thread and interacting with their online ‘audience’. No local sites or learning about the country their in. Early beds and mum reading novels by the bucket load. To be repeated infinitum in all the holidays which have been taken or booked for this year. 🤷
They would have been much better on a short break for a couple and leaving the kids to take part in school life.
To be fair most people take their kids out during school term in Scotland. No one bats an eyelid and they don't enforce fines. I take mine out twice per year because I refuse to pay thousands extra for the same holiday. We also much prefer going when it's much quieter. I realise that's not for every family but it works for us.

Reactions: 6
If beggy is the level of clientele on what is essentially a stuck up adult version of a PGL holiday, I’ll be giving it a wide birth thanks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her posts today have made me feel like utter tit. Me & hubby work bloody hard - and certainly can't afford to take our kids on 4 abroad holidays in 12 months!! We were looking at a caravan holiday - but even that is looking like it will be a stretch. The cost of living crisis is just screwing us over - and here's Beggy blowing about her 4 holidays!!!! And moaning about the embarrassingly bad kids club. I wouldn't DREAM of putting my kids into a club while on holiday - surely that should be time to enjoy time as a family without the stresses of everyday life. She makes me sad. She doesn't know she's born.
Please don’t feel bad and compare your life to hers. I grew up going on caravan holidays and not going abroad and I have the best childhood memories. We go abroad now and I honestly don’t think my kids memories will be as good as the ones I have. Enjoy your holiday - it’s what you make of it and your kids will love spending time with you and their Dad and couldn’t care less that they’re not in a 3 star resort in Greece. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shawlands Academy
Spring burn Academy
Glasgow academy
East Bank Academy
John Paul Academy

Etc all in Glasgow! 👍🤣

In 2022 they have only been to Crete this week. That’s all. I think they are going to Florida with her parents later this year. I’m not sure what other holidays everyone here is talking about?
Yeh they’re in Glasgow but unless you’re ‘posh Glasgow’ you’d never say ‘academy age’. Not anywhere I’ve ever been in Glasgow anyway.

Reactions: 4
Wow where do these people get there money from!! Both me and my husband are nurses in nhs struggle to afford one holiday for £3k 😂😂😂
We went on one big family holiday last year for 4k (3 kids) and that will do us for at least 2 or 3 years. Far too expensive. Can't imagine having 4 hols a year with 3 kids, I guess influencer world is another world.

Please don’t feel bad and compare your life to hers. I grew up going on caravan holidays and not going abroad and I have the best childhood memories. We go abroad now and I honestly don’t think my kids memories will be as good as the ones I have. Enjoy your holiday - it’s what you make of it and your kids will love spending time with you and their Dad and couldn’t care less that they’re not in a 3 star resort in Greece. ❤
Have to second this. Our kids seem to have the most fun during our caravan holidays. Even my moody teenager enjoys himself more.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.