Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we donโ€˜t even need to do a recap because itโ€˜s the same tit show as usual

Moaning about everything, aff linking tit she never actually buys, eye-bleeping herself while ignoring the kids/Lee, Bertie content, some challenge she sticks with for max 3 days, more moaning, more eyefucking, a poor me post and more moaning โœ…โœ…โœ…

And in actual news she got a super fugly tattoo and has been packing for a 2(?) week holiday for what feels like 2 months already.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Re the fence: as others have said thatโ€™s a going to cost a few grand! She really thought the developers would put one up but ha ha! No such luck for Beggy!
They really are ridiculous with money. Buy a Peleton that hardly gets used, buy a wood burner that looks utterly ridiculous and is in the wrong place ( should have put one in the lounge with fireplace), the tit panelling, the tit wallpaper in the half bathroom downstairs, itโ€™s all so crap! The house needs a exterior damp problem solving and the house painting. Itโ€™s always instant gratification with these two ( well, Beggy-Lee just does what heโ€™s told!) They arenโ€™t investing in their home. You sort the important basics of the house ( like exterior damp!) before you do the interior decor! Iโ€™d have been putting up a fence up as soon as planning permission was granted and developer refused to do fence! Iโ€™d want the privacy- but Rebecca wants to flash her tits at the workmen while sitting on her Peleton eye bleeping herself( cos no-one else gives a tit or is looking her way!!๐Ÿคฃ)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From the article, the plans were granted and approved in 2011 so she knew when buying the house wgat would happen. She just thought as others have said that it wouldn't actually happen (no idea why) and she could look out onto her exclusive woods and show it off and chuck all her crap over there. They should have got a proper fence the first time they bought the house

Reactions: 10
From the article, the plans were granted and approved in 2011 so she knew when buying the house wgat would happen. She just thought as others have said that it wouldn't actually happen (no idea why) and she could look out onto her exclusive woods and show it off and chuck all her crap over there. They should have got a proper fence the first time they bought the house
I donโ€™t believe for a second that Lee or Rebecca would have had the brain capacity or wherewithal to even comprehend that they should have checked out local planning proposals prior to purchasing that house. The pair of them are as thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I donโ€™t believe for a second that Lee or Rebecca would have had the brain capacity or wherewithal to even comprehend that they should have checked out local planning proposals prior to purchasing that house. The pair of them are as thick as tit.
It would have been in the report on title - presumably in bold and underlined. I suspect that narrow footbed told them (on the basis of nothing) not to worry and that of course it would be stopped. Plus we have all seen how Beggy has zero insight and is unable to take time to consider the possible consequences of her decisions before making them - ladies and gentlemen of the jury, may I present exhibit z: the ghastly tattoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lee was concerned baout the house purchase, thought to be around the price and commitment. But you never know he maybe was concerned about the planning but was obviously shot down in flames by the Cannons. Mother and daughter are snobbish and pretty stupid Fuckwits and are all about exclusive woods, small development of designed homes, far away from 'cute little starter homes'. Shallow people like that deserve all the tit live throws at them.

Monday and sheโ€™s already having a slow morning! ๐Ÿ™„
Just trolling. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
Oh god cringe at her stories this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what the hell her face the clothes whatโ€™s with the jumper Around her shoulders!! Is that her mum!! That tattoo I canโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Can she not smile?? Whatโ€™s with her face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god cringe at her stories this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what the hell her face the clothes whatโ€™s with the jumper Around her shoulders!! Is that her mum!! That tattoo I canโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Can she not smile?? Whatโ€™s with her face!!
The jumper around the shoulders ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I canโ€™t deal with her stupidity. Her fashion sense is in her hole and that stupid slow swaying is giving me vertigo. Not to mention the hair and the sun damage to her chest - Christ itโ€™s all just one big mess.

bloody awful tattoo ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m here for the lolโ€™s of that thing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like she's lost the ability to control her face, what's with the shiny puffy hamster cheeks? She looks like she's had cheek filler ๐Ÿฅด

She loves a good middle aged jumper doesn't she (the stripey thing) ๐Ÿ˜‚couldn't even be arsed to iron it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The tattoo is going to be giving me laughs until the end of time. Should be used in schools as a โ€œwhat not to doโ€ tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like a right twit!! Who does that!??

Oh man it gets the worse the pink trousers and top what the hell is that!! Does not go together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

White top with a black bra ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hideous!!! Her fashion sense is so off...... All she does is walk the bloody dog anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mrs Humdrum living up to her name, surely her sheep like followers must question why she buys so many clothes, why does she ? she rarely does anything but walk the dog..
Is she ever seen wearing most of them ? or is she ordering to Aff link then returning why do they not wonder this ?.
Didn't fix her boiler, didn't put a fence up prior to building work, hasn't fixed up the very ugly exterior of her home, but books holidays, buys expensive unnecessary gifts for herself, designer boots and jackets but no new bike for her eldest at Christmas gave Poppy her sister's game and only Florrie gets expensive new gift, she herself posted this, do they really think this is acceptable parenting or adulting ?

The way she looks at herself so admiringly ๐Ÿ˜‚
And the grandma helmet hair.
She is really spoiling us!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.