Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine they didn’t have their paperwork in order and got turned away from the
flight 🤣🙈
Are they going to Greece?? If so, they don’t need any paperwork (covid related) - just usual passports etc there no covid tests required for Greece now, no locator forms etc - it’s now the same as it was pre covid (still have to wear masks in airport)

Reactions: 3
Aberdeenshire schools are getting 2nd and 3rd June off for the Jubilee and the school finishes on 1 July for the summer holidays. Lucky Aboyne kids are off on the 6th of June too!

If they’re away for two weeks it’s still quite a lot of time off.

She hates spending time with them so she’ll probably let be looking at this as a missed opportunity for peace while they’re at school.

Reactions: 9
Tattler bingo, Greek Edition commences.

If does look lovely the little we've seen. 🏖

I'm going to call, 'I love being by the sea, it' s my happy place', 'trying to convince Lee we need to move closer to the sea'.... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some bingo suggestions
- drinks boomerang
- she’s alone somewhere
- dead animal (bonus points for another octopus)
- complaining about kids
- some cheesy post about being near the ocean and feeling like home

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she need to filter everything? Beautiful sun on a beach yet it needs a filter? Nothing is ever good enough is it?!

Reactions: 11
My bingo suggestion - Copious posts about how ‘fine’ her new tattoo is in the sun/sea despite everyone’s concerns!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she off on a walk to get the minty ciggies for the Team 🤭
There will be some kind of post with the girlies in matching dresses walking to dinner, only from behind as she doesn’t show them anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some bingo suggestions
- drinks boomerang
- she’s alone somewhere
- dead animal (bonus points for another octopus)
- complaining about kids
- some cheesy post about being near the ocean and feeling like home
THE OCTOPUS! I’d forgotten about that! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
That hat, it’s like the Easter bonnets you get in Home Bargains for kids to decorate.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That hat, it’s like the Easter bonnets you get in Home Bargains for kids to decorate.
The hat is just wrong....would be much better with a stylish Panama hat and that top and those shorts look weird together too

Reactions: 5
Ha, pretty much sure they are at a hotel I was very close to booking. If so, it looked very nice but a) I would have just flown from Abz (for once not a massive £ difference) and b) we’re going in the school holidays.

The hotel beach does look a bit small though

Reactions: 4
Imagine setting up your phone/camera on a beach lounger to take a photo of yourself… how tragic. GO AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought there was 20 friends and 1600 kids going? Maybe all on different flights?

Or maybe they're having time iwth their families and avoiding Dimbo when she has a phone in her hand? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she off on a walk to get the minty ciggies for the Team 🤭
There will be some kind of post with the girlies in matching dresses walking to dinner, only from behind as she doesn’t show them anymore.
Probably the only thing she gets right.

Reactions: 1
Her photos already are giving me flash backs of being 15 and taking cringy photos with your friends

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine setting up your phone/camera on a beach lounger to take a photo of yourself… how tragic. GO AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY
This is what I came to say..
SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE AND BE PRESENT WITH YOUR FAMILY

for the bingo:
Missing bertie boy
Photo of Bertie boy at home enjoying his best life
Missing the peloton despite never going on it
Needing to go to the gym because of all the food she’s eating
Drinking loads of cocktails despite not drinking alcohol anymore
Boomerangs with friends around a table holding drinks up whilst all the kids are in kids club

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.