Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some free ice cream and garden furniture winging its way to Banchory soon!!
D7081882-1A25-476B-9A1E-F1A25A98EEB8.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah it would be a really shame if someone contacted those companies, you know - just to give them fair warning??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the duck is an Instagram dessert parlour?!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s a new ice cream shop that’s opened, I’ve not been, it was in the list but sack that if they are giving edgy and co free cones. It looked a bit funky so probably too edgy for frizz ball

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Your fleece looks tit. Stop wearing them in the house. In fact, stop wearing them full stop. Oh and while you're at it, buy a new cossie, or actually buy YOUR DAUGHTER A NEW BIKE, you bellend

Reactions: 10
It’s a new ice cream shop that’s opened, I’ve not been, it was in the list but sack that if they are giving edgy and co free cones. It looked a bit funky so probably too edgy for frizz ball
Looks a nice place but i unfollowed them as soon as I saw that message!

Reactions: 10
Well I don’t know about you guys but I am BUZZING for a post from someone who saw them at the airport and can’t believe how small they are. Kids are well behaved too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well I don’t know about you guys but I am BUZZING for a post from someone who saw them at the airport and can’t believe how small they are. Kids are well behaved too.

Hahaha!!!

“Im normally a lurker on this thread but just had To come on and say I’ve just seen them all at the airport and Rebecca is so tiny in real life, she’s really pretty and the kids are beautiful and all so well behaved and lee is actually really tall and they seem so happy and in love”

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I never understand why people announce to so so many people on social media that their house will be unoccupied while they’re on holiday

Reactions: 29
I never understand why people announce to so so many people on social media that their house will be unoccupied while they’re on holiday
They often have a house sitter but she was even more stupid this time stating the dog was going to another house.

Reactions: 9
Live ootd from the car 😂 'the nicest new trousers' that are fresh out of the packet looking at the seam crease... But I've aff linked them as I'm really helpful that way. 😂

Who does she think she is? Some Sky news reporter, live from the back of the car? Be present with your family you fool, put your phone down. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.