Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just how many stories can you post about a tit holiday?? I spend every summer 4 months in Spain without a single post - because nobody cares Rebecca!!!

Reactions: 11
Rebecca. It’s your fault your kids squabble all the time. They don’t get adult interaction because you are too busy eyeballing yourself or taking in your phone.

It’s called parenting. Something you lack. Admit it you wanted to sit in the back away from Lee and continue with your inane insta drivel. My kids love a holiday and are excited. For your kids it means 2 weeks of being ignored whilst you whinge about them. Wake up love. The kids also sense adult vibes. Not all good in the car this morning? What about the kids activity packs you advertise as being amazing. Perhaps an ad is incoming!

Such a bloody fool. She riles me! Seriously so.

Reactions: 19
I have never had the need to split my kids up, they just sit together without bickering and if they do it would not be allowed to escalate to the point where splitting up was needed?

I don’t get her parenting at all.

Reactions: 19
I have never had the need to split my kids up, they just sit together without bickering and if they do it would not be allowed to escalate to the point where splitting up was needed?

I don’t get her parenting at all.
I have a feeling they don’t bicker but just chat to each other and she wants absolute silence to read her book in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Royal Deeside schools off already ? 😬
Id love to knwo what bull shot excuse they gave the school to pretend it isn’t only because it cheaper ? They are perhaps not missing a full week as it is May holiday weekend and some places have extended it even before the jubilee one the following week (don’t get me started ) or …

- Daddy works off shore so can’t get holidays in summer break (like every second child in the area)?

- Traumatic year from loosing grandparent ?

- family event (bull tit)

Their friends must have done the same ?

Waiting for the link to the ham in the sandwiches in 5,4,3,2,1……….;-)
So many of you are asking where I get my bread .

Are we going to get every step of the god forsaken travel now: check in. Airport drinks, take off, “sun on my bones “ landing , hot dog legs on a lounger reading a book while kids are in kids club , date night where they go and eat “gorgeousa Greek salad “ . Hopefully she will get drunk and get another tattoo. Predictable as sin.

Just put your phone away rebecca and enjoy the actual holiday

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they are away for 2wks so they will be missing a lot from school. Especially when they break up in Scotland soon

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think they are away for 2wks so they will be missing a lot from school. Especially when they break up in Scotland soon
And Scottish schools don't get a week off in May although are having a few more days off cos of the Jubilee but the girls will be off school for more than a week. Beggy Lamb has just taken her boy out of school to go and flaunt her flesh in Kos. All these boss babies earning a fortune but all have to holiday during the cheaper dates 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Royal Deeside schools off already ? 😬
Remember Rebecca Meldrum thinks nothing of education. But no doubt is one of those parents first to complain if their child is falling behind, if she ever paid attention to them.

Reactions: 18
Remember Rebecca Meldrum thinks nothing of education. But no doubt is one of those parents first to complain if their child is falling behind, if she ever paid attention to them.
I can’t decide whether she’s completely hand off with the girls education and revels in the fact she’s outsourced their learning to school and doesn’t pay any heed to what they’re doing, or if she’s *that* parent who does little with them but also complains that the school isn’t doing enough.
Like several parents I know who complain that their child is set reading books which are ‘too easy’. Just because your kid reads loads of what may be advanced books for their age/ability at home, does not at all translate to being a competent reader who demonstrates fluency and accuracy and therefore needs to consolidate with what may seem an ‘easy’ read 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.