Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she has stayed off social media for rest of day though - I hope she’s been present with her family and friends instead of stuck to her phone

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she has stayed off social media for rest of day though - I hope she’s been present with her family and friends instead of stuck to her phone
Maybe they've all got stuck in the lift in Spa dressing gowns?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Lee’s grown a pair and chucked her phone into the sea ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Day 2 Tattle Bingo. Anyone call these?

4 Aff Links
Bertie Update
Swimming Costume Grid Post
Kid with hidden face
Dig at Poppy

It’s not even 7am here yet 😂 Come on Beggy your making it too easy

Edit: Screenshots for the blocked

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Day 2 Tattle Bingo. Anyone call these?

4 Aff Links
Bertie Update
Swimming Costume Grid Post
Kid with hidden face
Dig at Poppy

It’s not even 7am here yet 😂 Come on Beggy your making it too easy

Edit: Screenshots for the blocked
The editing shes done on the swimsuit photos is shameful - particularly the b&w photo!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Saying that her swimming costume is a medium just 'for the boobs' and that there's too much fabric when it's clearly stretched snugly around her has made my morning 🤣 the only good thing I can say is at least she's wearing an actual swimsuit and isn't flaunting her gunt in a far too small bikini like Beggy number 2 (Lamb) as I don't think my eyes could handle that!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok It pains me to give her credit for anything as she is such a twit but I have to say her holiday sounds 1000 x better than Beggy Lamb’s!
At least the kids got to go to the kids disco and a show unlike poor A&W who have to sit on a crappy beach and spend their evening watching their slutty mother drink endless mocktails!
But in true Beggy Meldrum form she’s add linking the tit out of everything. 🙄
The clothes that NO-ONE is asking about!
And yep definitely some filtering/ photoshopping going on!

Reactions: 16
Her body distortion is awful just accept you are a medium and not a teeny tiny size XS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.