Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaa remember (earlier this year?!) when she kept banging on about how she was su su much of a beach babe and needed to live by the sea… that too didn’t last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
231A772C-388F-448F-95E2-C9119B9CA716.jpeg

THE HOTEL IS RIGHT ON THE BEACH! THE BEACH LOOKS GLORIOUS!!!!

Ermmmmm that’s not my idea of a glorious beach….!! It literally looks like the beach at Stoney where she walks the dog at home!!!!!!!!
It also looks FREEZING!!!!!!
I can’t decide who’s holiday looks worse - Meldrum’s or Rebecca Lambs?! Both look like they are freezing and have crappy desolate isolated “beaches”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve not been to Greece for yuuurs but remember going to Santorini at the end of May and it was v. Quiet and literally June 1st everything opened. I was happy as it was a cheap as chips flop on the beach holiday but would have been gutted if I spend £££

Reactions: 5
Crete is lovely, but isn’t known for amazing beaches tbh… maybe I’m fussy with beaches though, but there’s nicer ones here in Britain. If you want good beaches in Greece it’s islands like kefalonia, Zante, thassos, skiathos….

Reactions: 9
Is she for real? They've been there literally 5 minutes and she's already buggered off on her own. Not even in a swimsuit so had no intention of parenting / being with her family / children. And then an awful self timed photo of her alone. She's so vain it's hardly comprehendible

Reactions: 17
Eeew, her geriatric legs give me the ick. Along with her pensioners hat! 😂🤢🤔🤢
She looks like a total fud and dont even get me started on the fact that she went on the beach on her own, set up her phone, took a selfie on her own and was posing like that alone on an empty beach while her family were playing in the pool. What on earth is wrong with her? Why does she think she needs to constantly update STRANGERS on Instagram about her holiday while completely segregating herself from her family. It’s just plain WEIRD. Can you imagine how she would react if lee had disappeared this morning to wander around alone on the beach taking photos of himself and posting them on Instagram?!! It’s just very very very odd behaviour.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She looks like a total fud and dont even get me started on the fact that she went on the beach on her own, set up her phone, took a selfie on her own and was posing like that alone on an empty beach while her family were playing in the pool. What on earth is wrong with her? Why does she think she needs to constantly update STRANGERS on Instagram about her holiday while completely segregating herself from her family. It’s just plain WEIRD. Can you imagine how she would react if lee had disappeared this morning to wander around alone on the beach taking photos of himself and posting them on Instagram?!! It’s just very very very odd behaviour.
I’m guessing the chances of Lee getting a game of golf by himself is nil?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hotel is right on the beach. Like pretty much 90% of bog standard package holiday hotels then??

Reactions: 13
Is she off on a walk to get the minty ciggies for the Team 🤭
There will be some kind of post with the girlies in matching dresses walking to dinner, only from behind as she doesn’t show them anymore.
Could you imagine if she was wearing a matching dress too…

I’m gutted they got their without a new Tattler being born 😔

Maybe she'll do a Shirley Valentine and piss off with a random bloke
Poor guy. He’s imaginary at this stage but I still feel sorry for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the very first morning of the holiday and already she is escaping her family. She needs serious help to understand these actions are not normal.

The excitement of exploring together is so much fun as a family. Stopping for ice cream, seeing little cafeS for later, paddling, talking, and just having time to interact. Likewise the kids in the pool.Kids love being watched in water on holiday and mum has fucked off by herself without even the excuse that the dog needs walked. Quite a lot too for Lee to supervise 3 kids in the pool by himself. 100% she won’t do the same and give Lee freedom. I bet she’ll come back in time for kids to be farmed off to kids club!

Reactions: 22
She probably told them all they she needed to go off so she could 'work', aff links coming up later on.....

So so many of you asking where my hat is from.......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.