Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting her tits out for the builders!! 😂😂 she’s such a dick

Wear a better bra that keeps them in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven’t really been on here much since beginning of 2020 ish. I was around for the blow up and meltdown tho. I was blocked off watching her Instagram after calling out her hubby for messaging me (like lots of others) Havent missed her at all and no idea whats shes up to now i dont see her Insta. Glad to hear she is still the sweet lovely person we all know tho ….. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
97388160-B436-4585-A9E5-E0A89471D1AC.jpeg

62 rpm…….duck me Brian Potter goes quicker

How the fuckity duck is she a sweaty mess on 62 rpm?????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I looked at her peloton stats and she’s not very fit - her strive score is mega high for not a great output. Basically the lower the strive for the higher the output the better!

Reactions: 6
Meldrum is obsessed with the word obsessed, so so obsessed, living her best life with her team her feral baby, peloton her handsome meld and her Bertaay boy, just loves a good mooch or a pottery day drinking hot tea from ugly mugs. That's why we are o so envious of her dontcha know...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that photo of her with her low cut top and having a in her words “audience” she is so bloody desperate 🤦🏻‍♀️ I cringe for her. No one I bet not one builder is ogling her but in her head 🙈 embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Rebecca. You sad little girl. Can absolutely without any doubt guarantee that none of those ground workers were paying you any attention whatsoever sweetie. You really aren’t anywhere near as attractive as you seem to think you are!!!!! You look like the hunchback of inchmarlo. Now, put your saggy C cups away, find some semblance of self respect and stop desperately clawing for male attention. It’s so desperate. What’s the matter - Rami moved onto some other desperate, lonely housewife and your not getting attention from him anymore?!

Christ. You are pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when she told everyone she was ogled over by some young lads in a car once, she is so so so desperate for attention, what a sad lonely housewife she is
Yep! She couldn’t see why this wasn’t ok nor what message it taught her kids.

Reactions: 10
What happened the the new 6 week gym thing again!?? Did I dream it or did she start it again!??? 😂😂😂
No she did - a few weeks ago, she said she was doing another “transformation” thing with Rami. Lasted all of about a week and she’s never been back to the gym nor mentioned anything else about it.

Remember when she told everyone she was ogled over by some young lads in a car once, she is so so so desperate for attention, what a sad lonely housewife she is

Oh god - yes. She made up some bonkers lie about being cat called by a car full of teenagers. She is so bleeping desperate it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Rebecca. You sad little girl. Can absolutely without any doubt guarantee that none of those ground workers were paying you any attention whatsoever sweetie. You really aren’t anywhere near as attractive as you seem to think you are!!!!! You look like the hunchback of inchmarlo. Now, put your saggy C cups away, find some semblance of self respect and stop desperately clawing for male attention. It’s so desperate. What’s the matter - Rami moved onto some other desperate, lonely housewife and your not getting attention from him anymore?!

Christ. You are pathetic.
I think she looks good today and if she wants the attention then good for her 😊 some comments on here are incredibly personal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Begs posts I don't care what strangers think or some other similar tit then straight back on here. Go figure. 🤷

Desperate to keep this thread limping along. Pathetic, yet hilarious. We see you Puppet Pinnochio. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.