Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so disordered.
My bike is calling me.
Because I had a day our at Xmas time .
Even though I only use it three times a month.
I will pretend like I am a wellness guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Annnddd... the blue, mass produced on the floor of some Chinese factory masks....do? :-/
I have yet to see a medic wearing a tube scarf to fend off Covid 19 infection so I would assume that the blue masks provide slightly better protection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
No way this is a proper ad?!? Surely not?
She only got back this afternoon that’s no way enough time to film and have a brand sign off on something?

I love Elemis skincare!

So much for her love love love of tropics/iconic/olay and whoever else paid her over the years

edit: I’ve contacted Elemis I spend £100’s a year on there products!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She only got back this afternoon that’s no way enough time to film and have a brand sign off on something?

I love Elemis skincare!

So much for her love love love of tropics/iconic/olay and whoever else paid her over the years

ThAt second pic is the face of a liar

Reactions: 4

I love Elemis skincare!

Won’t be an actual ad. She’s blatantly just seen the information in store yesterday and is now regurgitating it with an affiliate link

Reactions: 21
Won’t be an actual ad. She’s blatantly just seen the information in store yesterday and is now regurgitating it with an affiliate link
That’s my thinking but I’ve contacted them anyway hoping they’ll make her remove it

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she do something similar with Jo Malone last year or the year before. Made out she had been invited to an exclusive PR night and it was just the evening all customers on the mailing list get an invite too?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t she do something similar with Jo Malone last year or the year before. Made out she had been invited to an exclusive PR night and it was just the evening all customers on the mailing list get an invite too?
Yes she went with Cath it was an open evening at the shop in Aberdeen for anyone to attend

Reactions: 14
Annnddd... the blue, mass produced on the floor of some Chinese factory masks....do? :-/
I'll tell my medical colleagues that they'd be better wearing a woolly jumper round their faces then 🙄...I take it you're more qualified than a virologist?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll tell my medical colleagues that they'd be better wearing a woolly jumper round their faces then 🙄...I take it you're more qualified than a virologist?
Just not sure I wholly believe in something that is made on a Chinese sweatshop floor and is marked 'not for medical use' on the back :-/

Reactions: 2
What is wrong with her face in the Elemis stories?? Why is it so big & puffy looking?? She looks dreadful! And sorry but that hair doesn’t help, I can’t believe how much she has aged in a couple of years. Lying & mooching your way through life will do that to you though I suppose 😏

Reactions: 11
What is wrong with her face in the Elemis stories?? Why is it so big & puffy looking?? She looks dreadful! And sorry but that hair doesn’t help, I can’t believe how much she has aged in a couple of years. Lying & mooching your way through life will do that to you though I suppose 😏
I Thought she looked awful, I have no idea what is going on with her face it’s so puffy and when she was talking only one side of her face is loving. If I was her I would defo be speaking to a doctor. It’s not normal to be that puffy !

Reactions: 3
Plus...another bit of random furniture to add to the mis match blue room!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.