Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mooch, mooching, moocher ;-)
Hi Rebbeca and Mummy C, just for your information when you are scrolling Tattle for your entertainment later, I am assuming that just as you were unaware of the meaning of PPM that you might be similarly not be fully conversant with the dictionary definition of your favourite word.

In the eyes of your critics however you have confirmed that you identify yourself as someone who loiters in a bored manner, a beggar, a scrounger...

verb
INFORMAL
  1. 1.
    BRITISH
    loiter in a bored or listless manner.
    "he just mooched about his bedsit"
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    ask for or obtain (something) without paying for it.
    "a bunch of your friends will show up, mooching food"
noun
  1. 1.
    BRITISH
    an instance of loitering in a bored or listless manner.

2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    a beggar or scrounger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So the boiler was positively wrecked yesterday on the verge of killing them all and waiting on a part to be flown in from Italy.

then suddenly it’s fixed by the evening. Absolute bullshit Beggy. Did it charter its own plane??

and you don’t have that much of ‘the fear’ if you’ve just left the guuuurls straight after it happened

Reactions: 27
I can see where Becky gets it from now. Looks like her mum should be known as Kazza with the tit hair 😂 Trust fund Tig should thank herself lucky she’s more like David Cannon. Because the way her mum and Becky have aged it looks like they could both be crypt keepers 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is she even still relevant😂 the fam were on my flight the other month and they’re average, and tiny. Beautiful children, but I did laugh at madam trying to advise the kids on the mechanics of the plane like a know it all!

I can see where Becky gets it from now. Looks like her mum should be known as Kazza with the tit hair 😂 Trust fund Tig should thank herself lucky she’s more like David Cannon. Because the way her mum and Becky have aged it looks like they could both be crypt keepers 😂
what is this ‘mooching’?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How can the boiler be fixed if they were only yesterday waiting for 'Apart from Italy' 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Rebecca looks like her sisters mum in that picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is she even still relevant😂 the fam were on my flight the other month and they’re average, and tiny. Beautiful children, but I did laugh at madam trying to advise the kids on the mechanics of the plane like a know it all!

what is this ‘mooching’?!
Tell me about yours and your mother’s footbed.

Do you know what’s in Pat’s hole? We’d love to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.