Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her face is puffy because she clearly has a thyroid problem she’s ignoring. Her neck looks like a crescent roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£130 for a fleece that you could get from Tesco for £20 - she is such a brand snob it’s unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. Here’s an old granny fleece for walking the dog. Merry Christmas.

That’s some present there Meld. Nice one!

(blatantly granny cannon bought her a jumper in Edinburgh)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I googled it I thought it was a type of fabric 🤣 my dad has one like that from Asda he’s 65!
Patagonia! Dressing old people and Uni lecturers with no proper casual clothes (except corduroys and elbow patch suit jackets) since the 90’s 😂

Oh dear Pomskii, using a racist to advertise your bog standard hats
They use real apparently ethical fur for their Pom poms so a racist is nothing to them. They disgust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've got something similar lining the cat basket for going to the vet. 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've got something similar lining the cat basket for going to the vet. 🙀
Exactly. It’s just a boring, shapeless, run of the mill fleece and yet again, if it was being sold in Tesco for £16 she wouldn’t wipe her arse with it but because it’s got a tiny label on it that says Patagonia on it and she can be seen to be wearing something expensive she thinks is great. She’s so painfully pathetic. Also why would lee get her a present now and have her open it now? Why not just wait to open it at Christmas? He’s working - not dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
48 quid on ASOS with an extra 20% off!!!
I still wouldn’t spend £48 on a fleece! Why is she getting Christmas presents the now? My partners had my presents in for a few weeks now but they’re wrapped and put away till Christmas Eve - I’m not a brand snob at all my full outfit currently is Asda but I was in primark a few weeks ago and noticed they had snuddies and my partner bought me the oodie for Christmas I would have been more than happy with the primark one but he’s convinced the oodie one will be longer lasting and better quality it’s a Christmas present so I can’t complain, why doesn’t she get a job working from home? I’ve got an interview this week for customer service working from home because I’ve struggled to get a job that works round my partners stupid start and finish times and also be able to take my son to and from school so when I seen a few jobs that were home based i immediately applied for them it would do her good and ease the pressure off of Lee - let’s face it the pressure of everything is clearly taking a toll on him and Rebecca is all spend spend spend will Lee is working his pan in to pay for it all 😳

Reactions: 9
I don't get the hype with patagonia, one of my friends has some stuff and it really doesn't look anything special 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I still wouldn’t spend £48 on a fleece! Why is she getting Christmas presents the now? My partners had my presents in for a few weeks now but they’re wrapped and put away till Christmas Eve - I’m not a brand snob at all my full outfit currently is Asda but I was in primark a few weeks ago and noticed they had snuddies and my partner bought me the oodie for Christmas I would have been more than happy with the primark one but he’s convinced the oodie one will be longer lasting and better quality it’s a Christmas present so I can’t complain, why doesn’t she get a job working from home? I’ve got an interview this week for customer service working from home because I’ve struggled to get a job that works round my partners stupid start and finish times and also be able to take my son to and from school so when I seen a few jobs that were home based i immediately applied for them it would do her good and ease the pressure off of Lee - let’s face it the pressure of everything is clearly taking a toll on him and Rebecca is all spend spend spend will Lee is working his pan in to pay for it all 😳

That's good, good luck for the interview. Where is it for?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.