Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bobs

Chatty Member
So I’ve just been to the bright lights of Banchory for my messages and am delighted to inform you that the marketing suite (ie glorified portacabins and a portaloo) for the new housing development has been installed at the end of the driveway to Beggy’s exclusive wee housing cul de sac 😂😂 she has to look at it from her window and drive right by the side of it each time she decides to venture further than her garden. Haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m wondering if a few of her OnlyFans (lol) responded to her political post. She usually posts something passive aggressive if someone dares disagree with her!!
Could she look anymore like a middle aged Tory in that outfit?

Also see that she didn't get Poppy the sellotape roll she requested. It might seem like a small and silly gift to Begs but it's not to Poppy and would be an easy request to fulfill.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Scotblock

VIP Member
My fire alarm keeps beeping and my house has a lovely orangey glow about it. Can anyone help me figure out what’s wrong 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Annnddd... the blue, mass produced on the floor of some Chinese factory masks....do? :-/
I have yet to see a medic wearing a tube scarf to fend off Covid 19 infection so I would assume that the blue masks provide slightly better protection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
What’s with the drama of not knowing what to get the inconveniences?

what happened to that wanky poem she always runs Xmas by?

Something from asda
Something from aldi
Something from lidl
Something from Costco
Nothing kindly gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 40

bobs

Chatty Member
Do you think the brioche is left out for P in the vestibule beside the salopettes?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Catwoman

VIP Member
She's so tone deaf it's unbelievable. Hot cup of tea sitting in front of the fire. She's awful! Really, REALLY awful. Someone with that much fucking time on her hands and she SHARES a video from the Unit Gym (well done to them) and moans about 'Nicola' (that gets my goat too - Nicola 🙄).

But of course this is the greedy bitch that went for the free burgers at the vans for emergency workers helping after the Deeside flooding and devastation and posted a photo of herself shoving it in her gob and the infamous, sponsored trip to the food bank EMPTY FUCKING HANDED straight after the shopping trip and chain coffee shop refreshments. Total idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Desperate to stand in the centre of the room twirling around in her new party dress while the adults all stand around telling her how much of a pretty little princess she is.
👏👏
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the most accurate description of Rebecca Cannon Meldrum that you will ever see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry, the carbon monoxide monitor was beeping, so she threw it away, then they've nearly died due to carbon monoxide??
Have I got that right?

What a pair of utter fucking idiots. Perhaps it was beeping to alert you to the carbon monoxide you absolute weapon 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I don’t understand her obsession with these brands, she’s the same age as me why would you willingly dress like an OAP in your early 30’s 🤣
Because she’s of the same mindset as her dozy mother. They fancy themselves as wealthy landed gentry types who live in the countryside. They know they would look ridiculous in high end fashion so
Instead they cling onto the expensive high end brands for outdoor pursuits and country landowner types. It’s all for show. She creams her knickers over a shapeless generic cream fleece - but only because it’s got a badge on it that when seen or when googled people will see is an expensive brand and THAT is what gets her going. Like I said earlier - if that fleece had been from her local supermarket for £18 she wouldn’t have looked twice at it and lee would never have got her that as a Christmas gift. She didn’t want a fleece - she wanted an expensive new shiny bottle cap to be seen with - It’s only the label she wanted so that she could show off. She’s got the mindset of a stupid child - desperate to stand in the centre of the room twirling around in her new party dress while the adults all stand around telling her how much of a pretty little princess she is. It’s vomit inducing, juvenile and utterly pathetic. She genuinely thinks that people care about her daft fleece or her stupid welly boots or her pointless exercise bike….. she’s delusional.

Reactions: 35

that1

Chatty Member
Rebecca reminds me of my own mother so much. Immature, self centred, lazy and narcissistic.

it makes me so sad for the girls, because I know what it feels like to have a mother who just… isn’t maternal.

receiving presents from someone like that is always tinged with hurt. You’re supposed to be grateful for whatever present you get. But I would write a list too, much like the one Rebecca shared. I’d ask for something small (a bracelet from new look I distinctly remember one year) and each year she’d ignore it and get me presents that just… were totally unsuitable for me. It felt like my own mother just didn’t care, didn’t want to recognise me as my own person. Why can’t she just get the wee girl some sellotape?

Gift giving for people like that, is all about making them feel good. Rebecca gets to congratulate herself on being a good mother, showing off the piles of presents, none of which reflect her actual daughters. Very sad to watch

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35