Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Thought she looked awful, I have no idea what is going on with her face it’s so puffy and when she was talking only one side of her face is loving. If I was her I would defo be speaking to a doctor. It’s not normal to be that puffy !
Absolutely!! Her cheeks seem to have swallowed her whole face! She definitely looks like she has something medically wrong with her.

Reactions: 6
Why do so many of these insta-twats insist on taking pics of themselves pretending to be asleep?! I wonder how they feel when they do it?! They must feel like a twit, right?!
This is the woman who filmed herself pulling up her pyjama bottoms after going to the toilet 😂😂😂 when she was having a 'sick day' 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So I’ve dipped into a random thread to see what things were like on Planet Meldrum this time two years ago. This post made me lol:

E37D6A33-939A-4AEC-88B7-D5C509CAC727.jpeg

And this post made me sad:

57DD5B90-D8CE-4394-8C68-6AE6685D53BD.jpeg

It just shows that Poppy really has served her purpose, now the only time she really mentions her at all is to moan about her 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.