Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wild girls day out mooching must have come to an end. An afternoon in the spoons - wild night out 😉

Reactions: 8
She took a photo of a food hut that she didn’t get food from.
Wtf.
Glad I’m not in Edinburgh just now couldn’t think of anything worse . As someone said above she’s going to all the cliche over priced over crowded markets etc. taking pics of cakes & lights like a 12 year old. There’s so much more to Edinburgh

Reactions: 8
I am having deja vu I am sure they did almost exactly the same last time they went the threads are so similar because beggy is just on repeat she really is set in her ways like a 50 yr old not even an edgy one notveven a pair of doc Martin's just duvet coat woolly hat and did she wear her designer wellies?

Reactions: 5
She took a photo of a food hut that she didn’t get food from.
Wtf.
Glad I’m not in Edinburgh just now couldn’t think of anything worse . As someone said above she’s going to all the cliche over priced over crowded markets etc. taking pics of cakes & lights like a 12 year old. There’s so much more to Edinburgh
I bet she is devastated she couldn't aff link it!

Urgh Bonnie and Wild reposted her story

View attachment 915602
They will have absolutely no idea whatsoever who she is, they'll just repost everyone that tags them

Reactions: 6
bit it's not a mask ya tube ( not going to protect you from the teeny tiny virus particles which are microns in diameter
63BA0C43-79B9-45D4-8B5D-E04ACEA3217B.jpg
- I know you have issues with size!

Reactions: 19
Joking apart. Her mum reminds me of Jessica Tandy who played Alma Finley in the film Cocoon. I think that is rather apt considering how badly Beggy’s mum has aged 😂 She’s a real dried up old prune and the hair 😂
Granny Cannon/Sarah Raven seems to suffer from the same fat, bloated, water retention face and dry over bleached frizzy hair as her daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really needs to get back on the iron tablets if she’s tired after one ‘slightly’ busy day. Unless her and Sarah Raven were out doing jaegerbombs until 4am 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So, so, so tired……..ffs!
Pretending to be asleep like you know all adults do..
Smug smile and horrible hair her signature post a days work as a typical mam would destroy this spoilt princess wonder if the au pair gets a night off?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretending to be asleep like you know all adults do..
Smug smile and horrible hair her signature post a days work as a typical mam would destroy this spoilt princess wonder if the au pair gets a night off?
Exactly
What kind of utter basket case sits in the car, gets the phone out, opens up the camera, leans back & closes their eyes and then takes multiple photos of themselves, then goes into the photo reel, chooses 4 photos to turn into an Instagram post and then adds the caption on it about being tired….. she’s an absolute weirdo. If I witnessed anyone doing that I would laugh at them and then ask them what the hell they were playing at?! She’s just such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So, so, so tired……..ffs!
Why do so many of these insta-twats insist on taking pics of themselves pretending to be asleep?! I wonder how they feel when they do it?! They must feel like a twit, right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.