Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since it was mentioned on here that’s she’s got no friends she’s been out with ‘friends’ almost every day 🤔
Shame she doesn’t respond to the more important stuff we mention on here. bleeping wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All schools in Aberdeenshire closed tomorrow and Tuesday. Popcorn at the ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebecca would never open up her home to the community. She took a free food parcel then ordered Chinese.

When she said she's spent a lot of money, how much we talking, £10?
I took mine last week just the one child cost me £20 and they didn’t go on every ride but then again I can imagine she only let them all go on one ride once

Reactions: 3
No Disney on Ice for Beggy and the guuuuurlies? Gone are the heady days of freebie tickets and VIP rides on the Magic Carpet!! Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"So lovely to see local business and people opening up their homes ...to those who are without power and water" Umm don't suppose you thought to reach out to those just a few miles up Deeside that are likely to be without power until tomorrow then.
Friend within spitting distance of Beggy had power restored last night and spent today with open doors for people to have a shower, charge their phones and bring a flask for hot water & homemade soup whilst her husband did soup runs to two local hamlets. Beggy goes to Aberdeen for a Starbucks
And posts a photo of herself . What a wonderful way to show camaraderie. Narcissistic twit

Reactions: 7
It was only cancelled Friday night…the rest went ahead…but she would never paid for tickets herself
I thought all shows this weekend were cancelled but must have misread it. I doubt she even took the kids to the Christmas village 🤨 Just went herself for “me time” and a “hot coffee”

Reactions: 5
I have no idea what she spent a fortune on as our Christmas market is absolute tit! It’s about 3 stalls and a couple of rides outside Marischal College. I suppose it depends what you class as a fortune. Which to her is any money at all she has to spend on the inconveniences 🙄 Wish I’d have been there. I’d have said “oh look, there are the local racists” and trust me I would have.

No Disney on Ice for Beggy and the guuuuurlies? Gone are the heady days of freebie tickets and VIP rides on the Magic Carpet!! Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Disney should be right up her street. Walt and Mrs M have similar opinions on race 😏

Reactions: 9
Haha I wouldn’t be booking holidays at the mo with the new variant going round 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Holiday that my folks, are paying for or my sisters wedding therefore usual are not available. In all seriousness, I hope it doesn't attract a fanatic sheep to look after Prince. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.