Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hair is actually HIDEOUS! 😂😂😂
I actually cannot get over it.
Even the horrific hair extensions were better

Reactions: 8
That hair is actually HIDEOUS! 😂😂😂
I actually cannot get over it.
Even the horrific hair extensions were better
Steady. 😂

There's no way that hair has had a professional cut the ends look worse than ever and it's nothing to do with weather.

As for meeting her mother and friend, that's weird with Lee in tow like a kid on reins. I wonder if it's because there's something in it for them? Maybe some stupid hair brain money making scheme or something? Business wanting promotion? Strange to even mention it. Maybe it was Karen's up line from Tropics? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear Rebecca as you’re reading this hanging out of your child’s bedroom , ridiculous! GET A GRIP. xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can they be so ill prepared and ill equipped to deal with a power cut?! Do they not have a supply of torches in the house? If not, why not? Reading a book by fire light last night?! Give me a break! Just buy a few battery powered lanterns you get for camping….! Plus, it was early evening - couldn’t she have just gone out in the car to a supermarket or camping shop and bought a load of torches/lanterns etc? Stopped in and got a takeaway to bring home?

pig ignorance really isn’t something to boast about.

Reactions: 15
How can they be so ill prepared and ill equipped to deal with a power cut?! Do they not have a supply of torches in the house? If not, why not? Reading a book by fire light last night?! Give me a break! Just buy a few battery powered lanterns you get for camping….! Plus, it was early evening - couldn’t she have just gone out in the car to a supermarket or camping shop and bought a load of torches/lanterns etc? Stopped in and got a takeaway to bring home?

So while L was struggling to get his youngest, scared daughter to sleep, this twit's priority was to hang out of her child's window to get a 'phone signal!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I was just thinking surely they have a camping stove you know the ones with the can of butane gas? At least they could then make some hot milk for the kids and beans or spaghetti hoops?
Why no candles or torches as well?

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I wouldn’t have been driving anywhere last night as the wind was mental. Trees down all in the city centre so the ‘vilaagge’ from what I’ve seen on social media was also really bad. However, apart from getting g the fire on last night she sounds completely unprepared. I dug the candles out at about 5pm when I realised how bad it was getting (remember, it had been a red weather warning most of the day and the Shire schools all closed early)

I hope she lit a fire this morning if the house really was an ice box. Surely they could have fired up the oooni for all day pizzas 😂😂. Hanging out at a friends house is hardly being an adventurer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Errr.. stay in, light your fire, light any candles you've got get your kids wrapped up and get in with it. Why do you have to camp out at your friends? If everyone goes to bed late, so what? Just all camp out!

Reactions: 12
The pair of them are fools we were on a red warning how did they not have candles at the ready, torch a flask of hot water?
She moans continuously about how awful the weather is in Scotland yet doesn't have even basics has she never experienced a storm before? eejits poor kids must have been scared why even put them in their rooms let them fall asleep in the room with fire is this not basic common sense? Play games reassure them not try and get a phone signal was she that desperate to share first bit of exciting content in months ...

Reactions: 15
No thanks for the emergency services or utilities workers battling through horrendous conditions to help local communities. All about her. Every time.

Reactions: 18
No thanks for the emergency services or utilities workers battling through horrendous conditions to help local communities. All about her. Every time.
Exactly someone died last night, people had roofs ripped off their houses! Yes having no electricity sucks but there’s 80,000 people in the position across the city and shire.

Interesting they are at a friends house and not her parents though? Her mum not want the inconveniences around?

As for hanging out the window to get 4G 🤣 Grow up! If you can’t go a day without a phone then Rebecca love you have issues

Reactions: 13
There will be major strops in Meldrum's Murder Mansion tonight as SSE estimating power being restored around 6pm tomorrow evening !.
As soon as we hit a red warning yesterday we had candles looked out, phones charged, good old fashioned plug in phone for land line in place and made sure we had enough gas for picnic barbecue and the small camping stove. Head torches for everyone including my mum in her 90's - who was a lot better prepared than Rebecca !
We had property damage overnight but nothing that cannot be fixed and falling tree branches damaged my sons car but he is pragmatic and the insurance are covering it - no one was hurt.
Quit moaning Rebecca and put your kids first - make it an adventure with head torches, salopettes & blankets to keep them warm and camp all together in the room with the fire.

Reactions: 25
There will be major strops in Meldrum's Murder Mansion tonight as SSE estimating power being restored around 6pm tomorrow evening !.
As soon as we hit a red warning yesterday we had candles looked out, phones charged, good old fashioned plug in phone for land line in place and made sure we had enough gas for picnic barbecue and the small camping stove. Head torches for everyone including my mum in her 90's - who was a lot better prepared than Rebecca !
We had property damage overnight but nothing that cannot be fixed and falling tree branches damaged my sons car but he is pragmatic and the insurance are covering it - no one was hurt.
Quit moaning Rebecca and put your kids first - make it an adventure with head torches, salopettes & blankets to keep them warm and camp all together in the room with the fire.
Exactly this. Why could they not all have slept in the living room in front of the fire last night? Why would you force a little girl to go to bed in a pitch black, freezing cold room with the sound of the storm outside making it more frightening? She even said she was scared so why not make it into a little adventure for her and her sisters?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Errr.. stay in, light your fire, light any candles you've got get your kids wrapped up and get in with it. Why do you have to camp out at your friends? If everyone goes to bed late, so what? Just all camp out!
Probably had to go to a friends as I’d imagine Lee and her have nothing to say to each other with no technology to escape to. I’d rather chew my own nipples off than sit in a room with her LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She put the girls to their own rooms ... Alone?! How do we know this?! We had 4-in-the-bed last night to keep cosy. She's a fool!

Reactions: 9
She put the girls to their own rooms ... Alone?! How do we know this?! We had 4-in-the-bed last night to keep cosy. She's a fool!
She said it on her stories.

she was on her own, sitting by the fire reading a book while lee was upstairs trying to get poppy to
Sleep. So the other 2 kids were presumably both in their own beds.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She said it on her stories.

she was on her own, sitting by the fire reading a book while lee was upstairs trying to get poppy to
Sleep. So the other 2 kids were presumably both in their own beds.
Thanks, I must have missed that. Genuinely never seen or heard of anyone so selfish!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.